FanFiction.Net
for All demons in me

9/30/2020 c4 Guest
Just had an existential crisis. God, but this is wonderful.
8/31/2020 c5 jobananasan
I've been waiting for her to meet up with Isshin. He sounds like he's just hanging on for the sake of his daughters. That's so sad. I can't imagine the despair he's feeling. I'd have fought for having Ichigo's eyewitness account be used in court. Anyways, I hate to say it but Grand Fisher deserved what he got. I don't know what to make of Ichigo. I'm not a psychiatrist but I doubt the split personality disorder diagnosis. I think it's guilt and not necessarily another personality. Guilt from not being able to protect Masaki and guilt for not being able to get GF convicted. I just don't know...I hope that Rukia really can help him, cure him fully and that they both have a happy ending.

Also, welcome back and thank you for continuing this story. :)
8/30/2020 c1 Random Guest 777
Where else would you read such amazing content as contained within Ichigo's theories of the universe/creation ? all were so beautifuly expressed . . contrasting starkly with his ongoing battles with his inner demons yet we could observe both sides of Ichigo's concious fight as they combined to shine brightly in what often truely is 'a hollow world'? Ichigo's brilliant exposition of the structure of life itself was brilliantly written! Agree! shit most certainly happens! loved the line. . You have to believe that without trying people cannot be cured. . .also loved the law of infinite possibility! . .if something has a chance of happening then it will eventualy happen superbly written! plz continue!
8/30/2020 c5 Guest
Loved it! It was so heart wrenching and emotional but warm and sweet at the same time. Please, continue!
12/25/2019 c4 Luka
Please do some more chapters, I really loved the concept for this story and hope to see it finished.
5/21/2017 c4 Crazy-Bloody Mary
Hey there! your story is very insteresting that I was hooked up from the first chapter. But yah know, it's not perfect in grammar and also with terms used, like Split Personality Disorder, if you go by the book it's actually DID(Dissociative Identity Disorder) and I know I'm not really well verse in Psychology but it did took my interest and made me look up to a lot of things before. But then again I'm not here to discuss such matter that I would assume you are more aware of. And I won't really go further with the grammar parts and some missing words cause that also happens to me hahaha so yah and I believe that English is a language and not some sort of uhhh measure of intelligence.

Moving on, I really adore the idea of the whole story itself. The characters are interesting too and I'm so hyped to see their developement and honestly it feels like (since its Rukia and Ichigo) they are playing Harley and Joker haha except Ichigo has a lot of chance to recover cause we all know Mistah J ain't gonna be 'better'. Speaking of which, I'm surprised that in this story Mayuri isn't part if the 'hollows' cause I dunno he's as insane as he smart. I guess smart is an understatement. I do like the idea of Aizen being in the alignment of the good this time, though a bit shady but still good. Hehe as for Grimmjow, since he is the prime characters in the description of your fic I assume you have some plans with him soon and I can't wait to read them. Although I would admit while I was going through the first chapter I expect him to be a part if the patients too haha.

Overall great and extremely appealing. I just wish you'll finish this fic. It's sad to see wonderful ideas come and go. Anyway nice job. Keep up the good work. Oh and the last chapter was a blast. It was good perspective.
3/19/2017 c4 TheWeeb
This is such a cool concept! I can't wait to see the next chapter (If there is one, that is). keep up the great work!
3/10/2017 c4 3Anime-Manga-Music-Lover
Really love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

UPDATE SOON!
3/7/2017 c4 10Lazy Creativity
This is amazing! I love it. Ichigo's character is so him yet not him either all at the same time. I wanna see what Rukia does to help him and what other things may happen during her time. Please continue!
2/14/2017 c4 6Always Keep the Faith
i like the idea that he has philosophical talks with his "hallow".
so far so interested. looking forward to the next chapter
2/13/2017 c4 IchiRuki 4vr
I'm glad aizen is a good guy here lol and grimmjow seems to be a somewhat caring guy, still trying to lookout for his ex schoolmate.
Can't wait for his family's introduction.
2/13/2017 c3 IchiRuki 4vr
Some progress made but I can see now that him witnessing his mom's murder may have started his trouble...
There are real life cases that stemmed from disturbing moments in their lives.
2/13/2017 c2 IchiRuki 4vr
This broke my heart... he's still himself and is worrying over a kid and trying to get help for him.. but given up on his own life.
2/13/2017 c1 IchiRuki 4vr
Very interesting start! I read some other Ichiruki stories with these mental asylum AU... And most of them are sad or unfinished endings... except only 2 had happy endings.
I hope you make this a happy ending too!
There's been a lot of tragedies written for Ichiruki post 686 and I'm dying to find a few happy endings with my OTP...
please don't get angry with me for my request and ignore my bad english, it's not my mother tongue.
2/8/2017 c4 Guest
Now that was some deep shit. Holy hell I loved reading that! A deep philosophical topic that has quite a brilliant insight!
Loving this fic!