FanFiction.Net
for Lost and Found

3/21/2020 c10 Guest
Please update, really like this story. Hope Luke is saved.
2/2/2020 c10 7darklover
You're an awesome writer. I really like how you're writing Thrawn. I feel for Luke. I want him to be rescued soon, but I know you're gonna make us suffer for a while.

I liked the Leia and Anakin moment. It was nicely done.

I applaud you for the way you are handling all the characters. It's really well done. I'm really enjoying this fic.
2/2/2020 c6 darklover
You're doing such a good job with this fic. I'm scared for Luke.

I haven't watched Rebels. I've seen bits and pieces. Very few pieces, really. I'm familiar with some of the storyline and characters though.I think it's cool to know that Thrawn, an EU character is still part of canon.
1/26/2020 c10 Guest
UPDATE PLEEEASE. This story is so freaking good OMG. J really would love to see this continued! The only thing you have to be careful about is for Luke not go be outshined by his father... Maybe have them all become part of the rebel alliance, but Luke is stationed on a different outpost? And he goes by a different name because he realized how much attention his name got him the last time someone figured it out? And he becomes pretty famous within the rebel ranks, and even Anakin is impressed by him, but they don't know who he is because he uses a different name, and they've never met him. Eventually they do meet him and it's because he saved Anakin's life while going up against palpatine. This is just my idea, and you don't have to take it to heart, but this is how I imagine the story going, and wish it was continued like this. Please update the story, Thank you for your time, and have a great day!
1/16/2020 c10 47Fires of Eden Red Rose Aurora
This is great so far. Please update? *puppy eyes* it is well written and stuff
12/8/2019 c10 Guest
Please update this story it is really good. Hope Luke escapes.
11/11/2019 c10 3feed-your-tropes
Nooooooooooooo! Somebody needs to save Luke immediately! Don't let Palpatine anywhere NEAR him.

This is a great fic and I can't wait to see where this goes. Thank you for sharing. :)
10/7/2019 c10 Guest
Very good. Please update
3/29/2019 c10 Guest
This is one of the best stories I have read here. Please, continue with it!
8/29/2018 c10 Wfest
Oh boy, that truly doesn't sound good! Poor Luke! I've enjoyed your story very much so far, it's very well written and exciting. Would love to read more!
8/29/2018 c10 32Boudicca1
Wait is the mysterious sith ahsoka
7/18/2018 c10 1Sherlockholmesdetective221b
Wow this is so good, please update !
7/9/2018 c10 Guest
Oh man. This story is AMAZING. But...Luke! No! Save him! (bites nails nervously)
6/20/2018 c9 2northernlion196
Im so weird, I love women in stormtrooper and tie uniforms.
6/14/2018 c10 7FullOfFaith
I. Am in. LOVE! Cant wait for the next update! (*Squeals like a crazy fan girl*)
149 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »