for Sorcerer and the Avatar

3/20/2019 c1 AnimeGoji91
more Story Please and it AWESOME!?
1/2/2018 c1 4SupremeDarkTrooper
Also, The way you write Nox's is hilarious, but still keeping his Sith personality, I like it.
12/30/2017 c1 SupremeDarkTrooper
More or else, I will plague you with Darth Darth Binks.
3/1/2017 c1 timothy.nguyen.73
MORE!
2/25/2017 c1 DarkChampion
Hehe. I like this. That's my favorite class.
2/20/2017 c1 6JediOtaku
I love this! Please continue. I especially love the personality that you've written for Nox. Also, feel free to check out my own SWTOR crossover fanfiction, your feedback would be most appreciated.
2/14/2017 c1 2reven228
Love your story, especially as I can clearly see the link Korra's second season could have with Nox's powers. Things really will be interesting now that he's entered the picture. The second season had a lot of potential, but issues bogged it down and in many's opinion made it the worst season for the show. Hopefully Nox's participation in things can make it into one of the best seasons out there. Keep goin and stay golden
1/22/2017 c1 47Skylinemaster
Really good. I will follow this.
1/18/2017 c1 bobywhy
This is amazing! Please continue this story.
1/18/2017 c1 2Naruto Loves FemKyuubi
"Waves Cheerfully At You"H-hey My Dear Guest000!:3And"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"W-welcome!:3Back!:3 (A-and I Am Happy And Warm And Glad And Delighted To See You And Talk With You (A-and Thanks For Making A New Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Sorcerer And Avatar Story)And I Hope That Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Darth Nox Is A Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Male Sith Pureblood Sith Inquisitor And Cool And Awesome And Super Picture For Your New Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Profile Picture)My Dear Guest000!:3

A-and Have!:3Fun!:3And Party!:3My Dear!;)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service