FanFiction.Net
for The blue snake and the white fox

4/8/2020 c9 tastycheese
Love it, when will the next chapter come out? I know its been like 2 years since you updated it but, please, can you?
5/14/2018 c9 9WhiteCatInDisguise
Nice! So there is a great chance Class E will learn about a secret soon . Can't wait!
When it comes to the language and grammar, there were some mistakes but nothing serious. It was understandable, so that's okay. Keep up the good job.
2/8/2018 c1 WhiteCatInDisguise
So cute and cuddly this timewill the class E learn of their secret soon? hope the next update is sooner than later
2/5/2018 c8 zombiekins5948
They so cute together
12/15/2017 c7 Guest
OH MY GOD! PLS UPDATE! THIS IS AMAZING! :D. 33333
9/22/2017 c7 1en jaune
Oh my my, I've waited for this far too long... The big picture is still foggy af, I've not got any ideas about the story. Kudos for this :3
9/21/2017 c7 9WhiteCatInDisguise
I wonder if the rest of Class-E will get to know about their little secretand how would they react?
9/4/2017 c6 Zela Night
Someone else is from their dimension?
9/3/2017 c1 3Ryan Mashall
Wat exactly is their relationship? The grammar needs some work, i had to assume some things, bt the concept is intresting
7/26/2017 c5 thefalsereaper
can't wait for chapter 6
6/27/2017 c5 9WhiteCatInDisguise
Awesome :) definitely worth waiting I'm really curious how would they fix things up and how will Class 3-E react to the fact :) (bc I'm sure you'll make it so at least some of them get to know Nagisa's secret ;))
6/26/2017 c1 Guest
Ch5 THNXS for the update I was waiting for this it's a really good story and can't wait for the next chp cliffhangers ughhhh lol ;-; ️(๑๑)︎('ω'︎ )
6/14/2017 c4 Matt
Update!
5/22/2017 c4 Guest
So is chapter five just a dream? Pls keep writing!
4/28/2017 c1 thefalsereaper
Wonderful story. Keep up the good work
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »