for Songs and Folklore of the Outer Rim: Termina

2/15/2017 c4 Guest
This is really good! I love how you've mixed the 'magic' in LoZ with clear science and how the myths have become muddied over time. I can't wait until you cover more of the actual events of Majora's Mask in this fashion; I hope you continue this!
1/27/2017 c3 Schniedragon88
Didn't' know what to expect going into this, but I'm enjoying it!
1/24/2017 c3 35ChocolateTeapot
Nice work! The tale of the giants is well handled and the Terminan feelings about it are interesting.

While animosity between the species of Termina and regional rivalry would be very interesting to explore, I felt that the treatment on it as merely part of paragraph was too cursory.

I particularly liked the discussion of the Skull Kid.
1/20/2017 c2 ChocolateTeapot
This is a seriously cool idea and nicely handled. You do a great job at putting Termina in a Star Wars context.

The description of the future of Clock Town is very neat. I particularly like the detail that no building is allowed to be older than the Clock Tower.

While I can see the purpose of using bold typeface for Rilon's parts to separate them from the direct Terminan stories, I also think it is somewhat distracting, particularly as it is more than very short comments. I also think it is unnecessary – the one segue we readers get to see so far is well handled and would be clear even without the typeface distinction.

“Aurbesh holo-screens and posters handwritten in Termina's language advertising their wears side by side” Probably “wares”.

The speculation about the moon was excellent.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service