FanFiction.Net
for Family Game Night

11/1/2018 c1 2LucasTheHybrid24
Thanks for the laughs. I needed that! I will play this game when I get it for Christmas!
3/19/2017 c1 4heeeeter
humans dont exist in this universe
1/28/2017 c1 Guest
Hahaha so cute! How you portrayed them playing the game was so funny and in-character xD. (Pigs in a blanket?! LOL) Aww Meena and Johnny! That's a new one- you wrote them really cute like Meena's nervousness. Loved it!
1/21/2017 c1 3abbhorase
It's a great concept and a great story, but a bit hard to get into when your sentences remained so strangely confusing. what, are you allergic to commas?
Just try to separate your sentences to a bit greater of a degree and you might find the outcome favorable for your viewership.
1/21/2017 c1 JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo
Oh wow! Of all games you picked 'Cards Against Humanity'. NICE! Lol That game is always fun to play because people come up with the most fucked up shit! I play this game a lot when my friends and I do a game night, and let me tell you that the answers can get VERY VERY crazy! XD This is the very first Johnny x Meena fanfic that I've read. All the other romance fanfics for this movie are all Johnny x Ash. Thank you for breaking the cycle! A lot of people don't realize just how cute these two would be together! I feel like the ending left me with many questions. Does Johnny like Meena back? How did he really feel about that kiss? I want answers! :O
1/20/2017 c1 9SausageNick