for On His Own

7/16/2019 c19 10nicole813711
I can’t even express how much I loved reading this doc. This is the cutest thing ever and Alfred is such a sweet little puppy.
5/27/2018 c19 1camierose
I love this like alot
11/16/2017 c19 12ghostwritten2
I really like your Tans fics. I hope you will write more of them.
9/26/2017 c19 Gabi
Please, for the love of god, write more! Please make a sequel, even three chapters! This was a great work, really well thought out, humorous and rich!
6/18/2017 c17 LaBaguette
This chapter is written really well. I could almost feel the tension as I was reading it. Also, poor Poppy. Rest in peace
5/22/2017 c13 Guest
Love your story! Can't wait for more. I have to say though that my all time favorite is quilted together.
5/21/2017 c13 Somebody
Noooo! Herbert don't hurt your father! QAQ
5/6/2017 c11 Superkassu
Certainly didn't see THAT coming! Does Herbert think he's still human? Oh, I can't wait to read more!
4/23/2017 c9 LaBaguette
Woah. If Lacroix is meant to be so intimidating, you did a damn good job. Also yay for Krolock's brother!
4/10/2017 c8 LaBaguette
Phew! Good thing that Koukol got Alfred back to the castle before he could get hurt.
.I'm very curious to know more about Krolock's father and how Sarah will adjust to staying with him.
Keep up the good work!
4/3/2017 c7 VampireSnackk
I love the way you write the graf! Do continue, I really enjoy reading this fic :3
3/26/2017 c7 LaBaguette
Wee! Another chapter!
Oh jeez, I hope Alfred won't get into too much trouble for wandering off. I'm excited to know what happens next.
I really loved your other story Monsters and Manners and I'm glad Angus is also in this one.
3/15/2017 c6 LaBaguette
Poor Angus! I really hope there's a counterspell!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
2/19/2017 c4 Superkassu
I really like your take on Alfred. He's so sweet, yet he's more than that. He's quite 3D already. :) I nearly squealed when Angus was mentioned, usually I'm not too fond of original characters but you're doing such a great job with the characters that he really fits in the family.
2/7/2017 c1 Guest3
Great story! Hope you update soon. Also I REALLY like your other story quilted together! Hope you update on that story too please.
16 Page 1 2 Next »