for Savior

6/15 c9 Aurora Draco Malfoy
The story is good
Plot is good
Pls try more dialogues instead of monologues
5/2 c26 flora
Greatly enjoyed
I think that it would be interesting to work out what the future of this story's universe and of those in it would be like.
3/21 c1 Hannah metcalfe994
I've absolutely loved this version from start to finish. What a talented person you are. I've loved this concept.
perfect mix of emotions
1/4 c26 Guest
This was one of my favorite dramione stories. I loved it!
12/27/2020 c24 Soraslove
Well... draco is getting better somewhat i guess, and hopefully voldy-shorts will be dead.
12/27/2020 c22 Soraslove
Ya... i mean draco is possessive which, i think is normal to certain extent for men and women, tbh. Espeically when they're in a committed relationship like draco thinks hermione and him are.. but there's a point where it get's ridiculous, which is draco being jealous of theo.

I can see where hermione sending letters to viktor would bother draco, when your sharing your inner most thoughts, your soul even with another person.. it's a hop, skip and a jump to having feelings for them. There is no such thing is a perfect relationship, everyone and every realationship has issues. I don't think its wrong for hermione to be with someone with "less" issues, but the grass isn't always greener with somoene else.
12/27/2020 c21 Soraslove
Sev is still in love, gg.
12/26/2020 c20 Soraslove
Ya.. kreacher is def FUBAR.
12/26/2020 c18 Soraslove
Hermione does really have a soft heart, imo harry doesn't deserved to be forgiven. It wasn't one instance of him saying, it was over fucking months.
12/26/2020 c17 Soraslove
Ya, i mean i always thought lily was an idiot to marry someone james potter, who was dumbles lap dog, and therefore put his family in danger. Lily could have chosen someone better than him, not that i think severus was the right choice, but anyone would have been better than james, imo.

Also harry did rely a lot on hermione, i see all these story's of harry berating hermione and what not, and you know she does have her issues. But foremost she was LOYAL to harry, beyond anyone else. She always put herself out there for him, and got dangerous situations time and time again. I get that harry and ron where her friends they didn't treat her very well, and ron in general is an absolute fucking retard.
12/26/2020 c9 Soraslove
Ya.. ginny is a cunt, ngl. She was like that in that canon to... i always felt that hermione always did much more for harry than he did for her, tbh.
12/26/2020 c8 Soraslove
Well... blaise is def weird, for sure. However, it seems like he genuinely cares for his friends, maybe hermione will change his schema of pureblood's in general?
12/26/2020 c6 Soraslove
I think theo, draco and nott sr. had a point.

The weasley's are pureblood and they do seem to care about that, at least where molly is concerned in the canon, the way they act and their knowledge of non-magicals in general attest to that.
12/25/2020 c4 Soraslove
Ngl, video games are def a nice way to relax and spend time.

Looks like hermione and draco are getting cosy. Im sure dealing with harry and ron at hogwarts isn't going to be easy for hermione.
12/25/2020 c1 Soraslove
So.. hermione is a pureblood, interesting.

You know, in the canon i always felt that muggle-borns in general, descended from squibs, tbh.
849 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »