for The Legend of the Pokemon Guardians

11/10/2019 c6 Guest
Ugh taken so long with this story I have to reread it every time theres a new chapter. Hope the next doesnt take forever to come out like always! Sorry for the flams...
4/27/2019 c5 Amourshipper35
I hope ash can find out the truth about his past and what happed to his parents
2/22/2018 c4 TheChosenOne
Great story. Many stories like these are sometimes difficult to follow because of the back and forth in the timeline but yours was surprising easy to follow. I hope you continue because I'm curious to know Ash's past.
2/20/2018 c3 7gavinteb
Why is it kento instead of kanto?
2/20/2018 c4 Amourshipper35
Good chapter I liekd seeing a bit of ashs back story and and how Datila took him in and raised him and I fell for ash having to leave his life behind to fight in a war and i hope one day He can to back to his friends and his mom
12/15/2017 c3 Anonymous Person
Not bad, pretty interesting. I'm pretty sure there are some typos here and there but the story itself is quite intriguing.
12/13/2017 c3 Amourshipper35
I wonder where ash is and why Delita and oak did not tel Phil he is adopted and I wonder where he come from in j first place
1/26/2017 c2 Platinum9732
I like the idea but please use a spell checker or gramaly or something.
1/26/2017 c1 49bankerrtx01
Like the story it's cool and all, but please make it longer, I don't like to be able to see the top and bottom chapter bar on the same page. Just a pet peeve
1/26/2017 c2 thor94
ash was sent in the past?
1/26/2017 c2 Amourshipper35
Good chapter I loved seeing the og gang together again and I wonder how ash and pikachu disappeared like that like
1/25/2017 c1 151Farla
Dialogue is written as “Hello,” she said or “Hello!” she said, never “Hello.” She said or “Hello.” she said or “Hello,” She said or “Hello” she said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn’t contain a speech verb, which is a verb describing how the dialogue is said. (“Speak” is not a speech verb.) In that case it’s written as “Hello.” She grinned, never “Hello,” she grinned or “Hello,” She grinned or “Hello.” she grinned. Note that something isn’t a speech verb just because it’s a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category. Furthermore, if you’re breaking up two complete sentences it’s “Hi,” she said. “This is it.” not “Hi,” she said, “this is it.” or “Hi,” she said “this is it.” And if you’re breaking up a sentence in the middle, it’s “Hi. This,” she said, “is it.” The same punctuation and capitalization rules apply to thoughts, except you don’t use quotation marks or any other ones with thoughts.

Spellcheck.
1/22/2017 c1 1Blazetato
this story has potential to be a good story i hope you continue it
1/22/2017 c1 Platinum9732