for Grieving in Pink

9/23 c19 36romanov16
Its wonderful how Andromeda keeps her Black Pride, even though its pointed in a different dericetion. And how the memories of Narcissa are easier than the memories of Bella. I wonder what Ted will say to Dora. And if Narcissa will mention Teddy to Andy the next time they met -inquire if he escaped the werewolf gene and be genuinely happy that he had.
8/16 c18 16emrldapplejuice
Oooh what an unexpected update! The chapter was wonderful! I adore Ted!
8/12/2020 c17 Riing-Di-Glo
Well it wasn't Narcissa's DE friends that klled Remus & went after Ted. It was their sister Bellatrix, atlest who killed Remus
4/13/2020 c17 Beanoclard
Dang this is a great story. The Tonks have always been the family I've been most intrigued in in the series, and this takes all of my frustration at not knowing enough about them - and, also, the fact that they all die and how sad it is. There is a balance between them, both open to others and protective of themselves, casual and yet so clearly dignified in their knowledge of who they are. It feels like you started from Tonks' personality, what we know and love about her, to figure out who her parents could be, and that's one of the biggest draws from of this story. The rest... Ted telling Narcissa she's brilliant pretty much sums up everything I love about it! It's about healing, from hurt and hate and death. And isn't that all we want from post canon stories?
Thank you for sharing what you wrote, i feel lucky to have read
9/13/2019 c17 Shita731
I just stumbled upon you’re story today, and all I can say is I hope there’s more! I couldn’t even imagine what I would do if I was in Andromeda’s situation. I know I would be suspicious about getting back in contact with a sister I haven’t seen in over 20 years. And you briefly hinted at Hermione being weary about Andromeda, I’m assuming because she thinks of Bellatrix. Will we see Andromeda finding out about Bellatrix torturing her while Narcissa just watched? And will Tonks be understanding that her mother is back in contact with her sister? I hope to see an update sometime soon.
5/13/2018 c8 60Animorphgirl
Aww, very cute chapter. I suppose that Teddy could sort of be a father figure for his grandson-being only 46-even if he's technically a grandfather. Sweet how protective he already is, and making plans about teaching him to play Quidditch!
5/13/2018 c7 Animorphgirl
Aww, so glad they reunited! Great chapter, if short. :)
5/13/2018 c6 Animorphgirl
Beautiful chapter. I enjoyed reading about Andromeda's family, and would love if you could incorporate scenes from her childhood. Keep in mind that she had some friends among her family members, although not the immediate ones. Sirius did say that she was his favorite cousin. It would be fun to see a little from her past!
4/11/2018 c17 16emrldapplejuice
Finally they‘ve met. I‘m glad they both want to keep in touch.
4/8/2018 c5 60Animorphgirl
Yay, Ted is alive! I'm enjoying the way you combined your AU with the aftermath of the war. There was a fic with a similar idea-After the End-written well before the fifth book came out, with a similar dealing with the aftermath. Of course, they chose completely different characters who died, and the aftermath was pretty much only from the trio's perspective. So, it's nice to see a post-war fic on some seemingly minor characters.
4/8/2018 c4 Animorphgirl
Another very solid chapter. I hope that Tonks' dad does end up surviving!
4/8/2018 c3 Animorphgirl
Good interaction between Harry and Andromeda. Makes you wonder if he and his family will seek out a relationship with them after the war. Sort of ties into the whole one big happy Weasley family, you know? Love the remark about if Bellatrix had survived. Yes, that would be nearly as bad as Voldemort not being killed off!
4/8/2018 c2 Animorphgirl
Nice to see an intelligent and somewhat empathetic Narcissa in this chapter. Very well thought out. Onto the next chapter!
4/8/2018 c1 Animorphgirl
It's been ages since I've read Harry Potter fanfic, but as you're one of my favorite writers, I figured I should give this story a try! Very powerful beginning, and I approve of you making Tonks live. :)
4/8/2018 c17 6rlsa
This is such a sweet, sweet chapter! I love them together! The setting was perfect too! Thanks for sharing.
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »