for Pulling Teeth

11/14/2019 c25 7OblivionKisame
A dark and heated dramatic story that completely shows how someone who is being abused and munipulated that badly can be. It also shows exactly how a lot of abusers are. This was written well and very maturely and I highly applaud you for that. Stories like this can be hard to write or even read for a lot people because of how horrible abuse is. But it's also stories like this can shed light on issues like that.

I was very disappointed however with there being no epilogue but that's just me personally because I would have loved reading a happy ending with her and cinder being married and stuff. I do still think the way left it off is also a perfect way to leave it off. Remove the RWBY element of the story and this could easily make an amazing movie.
6/21/2019 c25 worldlinkworld
Man this was really good until the ending. That 'resolution' was really disappointing. It needs at least one more chapter and maybe an epilogue, as it is it's not even a complete story.
3/8/2019 c1 Thorgrun
I really enjoyed this too. Your characters are believable and I love Cinder in this. Was hoping for that kind of ending though I honestly did not expect it. On to another of your stories. :)
2/1/2019 c25 thunderdan11
I loved the story, just the way it ended seemed like there was still another chapter or so to tie things off like what ends up happening to Blake and what happens to Ruby afterwards.
5/29/2018 c25 TheHatter1
Onwards to more binge reading to fulfill my disfunctional romance guilty pleasure! (I've been binge reading your stories for the past week)
12/3/2017 c7 king hero255
"hey cinder... want my cherry" best words in the entire story so far
10/22/2017 c25 1Darkdragon0298
this was one of the best fics I've read in a long time. the way you've written Blake is truly astonishing I've never wanted any character, I know, to DIE SO GODDAMN MUCH in my entire life. There where points in the story where I had to just put down my phone because she made me so irate. the only criticism I have is a petty one and that I wish it had an epilogue (I know it's not much of a criticism but I really wanted to see Blake die) but all in all great story I will definitely reread it again
9/22/2017 c9 Elder
What on Remnant does Blake do for a living? She does seemingly nothing, other than be part of a terrorist organisation, best Ruby for simple and petty things, and be an all round possessive bitch, intent on bringing down Order.
8/13/2017 c25 KHARAKI TAKAN
Awesome story.

Must admit that ending was a little lackluster. Just doesn't seem as a proper ending for the story, probably because there could easily be more to this story.

Must admit when I first saw this pairing I thought Cinder was going to be the abusive one to Ruby. One thing I wish this story had was more Ruby and Cinder.

Again awesome story.
7/13/2017 c25 Matrexmaster
This quite the ride. I loved this story and how it was written, especially that you got me to hate one of my favorite characters from the show. My only complaint is that the end seems a bit abrupt.
7/6/2017 c25 5TM Calypso
this was a great story. I would have loved to read an epilogue though. I was also hoping that in some way, Ruby and Summer's relationship could have been repaired or possibly have a scene with Ember. I really enjoyed this story though. You did a great job on it.
6/25/2017 c1 Yubella
Blake is acting like a human and i feel sorry for ruby. she is one of those pure hearted people that you hate to see bad things happen to its like if hell's kitchen was a reality tv show or something ooh i know! its like harley quinn leaving the joker for poison ivy!
6/3/2017 c25 PRW Orannis
Good job on the story, you made Blake into a character I despised (not something that happens often).
5/6/2017 c25 Guest
Epilogue Epilogue Epilogue. Yes I read the A/N at the end.
5/2/2017 c25 C4msy
I like all the stories you write, they help me get through the week.
221 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »