for Travelers

8/10 c4 SomeFangirl
I LOVED THIS! Can you make a sequel please?
3/5 c4 tsume-ks
alright, so i love how you use the phone to allow Ed to learn English and actually address the fact that amestris and our world would have different languages. you also pulled me into the story well enough that i put my soda down and didn't realize i'd put it on a plate to spill...
whenever you find the time to continue, i am definitely excited!
2/11 c4 5VeronicaChase
Sooooo glad I clicked on this :)
8/20/2020 c4 Adoxerella
I stumbled on to this story through a random recs list and Im glad I did. This was a fantastic story, and you did a great job with all of yhe characters. I really enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for sharing it with us
7/6/2020 c4 RinDrakaina
Just found this story and absolutely loved it. Any chance you have plans to continue it or make a sequel. Because that would be amazing!
6/7/2020 c4 Guest
THIS WAS FANTASTIC
5/18/2020 c2 Guest
Ok so this is by far one of the best FMA crossovers I've found, but one thing. Steve grew up and fought in WWII. During that time, MANY countries had kids as young as 13 recruited into the military. Even today, at age 17 you can join the US military with special permission if you've finished your high school education. Steve, being a military man in WWII would have probably been able to come to terms with Ed being in the military better than like Stark because it's a concept he's used to. I'm sure he doesn't aprove, but Ed is 16. Only a year younger than the legal age to join the US military. It could be way worse. He joined when he was 12, which is the average age for countries that use child soldiers. Steve wouldn't try to convince a kid he's just a child after knowing all this. That kid is from another culture, he's got a different way of thinking that honestly Steve should understand better than most civilians. Steve would see it as a sad thing that one so young is a soldier, but he would know also that trying to tell Ed he's just a kid would be insulting and pointless. He would just accept it as something he really can't change or fix. In a perfect world, there wouldn't even be war. Let alone child soldiers. But there are. It's wrong, but there's not much you can do about it, and complaining about how immoral it is is either gonna fall on insulted deff ears in Ed's case, or preaching to the choir in the Avengers case. Steve would know this. Steve probably would be melancholy after learning Ed was in the military, but he probably wouldn't even mention it after finding out. He probably would gave already guessed as much after the first clue, instead of going "office work right?" Like no Steve you dense idiot he's a child soldier. You should know this shit. Sorry for the rant. I know it's a minor detail but it always bothers me when fanfic writers use Steve as the "I can not comprehend because it's immoral" guy. Like I said, Steve is a WWII soldier. He should be able to comprehend bad shit before most people what with the shit he's witnessed. He may have kept his purity, but he's not naive.
5/5/2020 c4 angrykitten114
It's been ages, but I really hope a sequel to this gets made at some point. An amazing story, definitely surpassed my expectations!
5/4/2020 c4 1KnellaLuna
Metal arm club! I hope you find time to get the sequel out!
3/29/2020 c4 1tenaciousToxophilite
this was an absolute delight the whole way through. from working thru the language barrier to ed and al's dialogue, everything was so in character and fun to read. awesome fic!
2/29/2020 c4 Guest
I want mooooore!
2/28/2020 c4 7Althea Sirius
Yeah, Truth can be a b*tch.
2/4/2020 c1 5Iforgotmyformerusername
I loved this! I was craving an avengers / FMA crossover and this was the only one I found that I really liked! So it's safe to say I'll come back to re-read this one day! I know it's been a while but I would really really love that sequel as well. To see how Ed would fare in a strange world without his brother, to have the Avengers get to know more about Ed and his world... Gosh those moments of "he's just a kid" get me everytime. Edward doesn't deserve everything he's been through at such a young age. Not that he's going to let anyone tell him that tho ahaha and to be fair, he is pretty darn ass strong (especially in a world without alchemy). Anyway. You've written them all so in-character, it's really awesome. Thank you so much and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the second part!
12/19/2019 c4 YugiohRulez
I really liked this story and I can't wait for your sequel! I'll keep my eye out for that story!
10/19/2019 c4 7Mondtanz
Very nice story. I loved reading this. Too bad you never got around to writing the sequel, but I get it that RL is more important. Maybe you'll still find the time and muse nonetheless.
Thank you for sharing.