for Demolition Warrior

9/28 c34 Dunno
My god. This story is just incredible! Keep up the good work man.
10/10/2019 c17 Peter Haan
Wow, you haven't any respect for your characters do you?
I read to be entertained not grossed out by gratuitous violence that you seem to rain upon your characters.
Whilst your depiction of life is pretty much right on, I do not want to have my nose rubbed it it! If I want reality I'll just open my front door.
5/10/2018 c34 Divine Protector of Skyrim
Damn. I sorta struggled to remain interested in this. And I’m glad I did. Right on up to the very end I had been curious on was going to be the end result and how everything was going to work out. And it is not how I expected it to end.
6/19/2017 c34 Harry
that was absolutely amazing well done!
6/18/2017 c34 Hz
:( sad face
6/18/2017 c34 Guest
This has been a great story. Very well written and hard to put down. If you like the Halo universe you will enjoy this and it is a very novel approach to the inner working of a Spartans mind. Enjoy!
6/17/2017 c34 Guest
:"(
6/16/2017 c34 Guester Chief
Holy. Shit. This fanfic is probably one of the most underappreciated stories I've seen on this website. The writing is incredibly smooth and fluid, and is of a very high quality. The language is incredibly rich and bears a decent amount of substance. In fact, I'm surprised that you're even a Michael Bay (trash film alert!) fan, given how incredible this story has been. But what stands out the most is the fact that you get the job done. So many authors churn high-quality material, only to pause half-way through and discard it. However, you were able to push through day in and day out and finished a 100k plus fucking fanfiction novel in only six months, with spotless grammar, story writing and spelling! I will definitely stick around for any future Halo stories you write. Have a good one!
6/17/2017 c34 Cat Beats
A bittersweet end, but it also felt happy in a way. I'm glad I could read this story and enjoy it, and I am glad you kept on writing for yourself and not any of the reviewers. Thanks and until next time.
6/16/2017 c34 memoriesofreach
I enjoyed it a lot. I hope you will make more halo fanfic like this with a kig yar.
6/16/2017 c33 Guest
Please don't go jak
6/16/2017 c33 memoriesofreach
Damn it my favorite character died ;(
6/11/2017 c33 Guest
Oh no everyone is death
6/10/2017 c33 Cat Beats
I am sad to see Accord go, but it was a valiant end. I look forward to whatever you have left. Thanks as always and until next time.
6/2/2017 c32 Artanis Eltanin
Oh my gods, amazing story! Well paced, well put together, but the characterizations are the best, especially Leah's little band of misfits. But Jak'Talva is going to be ok, right? Rescued? And Davam isn't really dead, right? Please? T_T
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »