for Strangers When We Meet

11/9 c6 Guest
loved the Phantom references in this chapter. Caught my attention immediately! So gooood
11/8 c19 Guest
You're such a fantastic writer! Your stories are so captivating, I just wish there was more to read bc they're so good. Please keep writing! You're awesome. These stories are great and I can't WAIT to see the endings
7/20 c19 1PhenyxBlade91
Just wondering if you are ever going to finish this story? It was definitely heating up! Keep up the great work!
10/10/2019 c19 Guest
Seriously awesome story please don’t stop writing xoxo
12/23/2018 c19 BustedBrain
Very much enjoying this story and looking forward to seeing where it goes in the future
10/20/2018 c1 okami2346
Herro, It es meh! <3 the story so far! Pls continue 0-0 can’t wait for the next chapters and sequel! :D
7/26/2018 c16 3RavenRechior
He IS corny! But I love it! XD He's so sweet with Sarah.. and tbh... I didn't really trust Angel to begin with... although I kept hearing the voice of that fortune teller from Teen Witch in my head whenever I read her lines. XDD Anyway, keep up the awesome work!

~Raven
7/26/2018 c6 RavenRechior
I LOVE the nod to Phantom of the Opera.. Point of No Return is a haunting song from that movie/musical, and I LOVE it! Keep up the awesome work!

~Raven
4/13/2018 c11 JuJuwana
Hmm, Angel..his mother? Another Fae? Mysterious..
4/13/2018 c6 JuJuwana
Lol, phantom of the opera, love it!
1/15/2018 c1 1Jediavenger
Go Sarah! She handled Alina quite nicely lol
12/8/2017 c19 4Thevoiceslockedaway
Haha I need to remember striptease when my guy is distracted.
12/3/2017 c19 Princess of fae
Titts Mcgee LOL.
12/2/2017 c19 Annibale
Glad you are are working on this again and planning some serious smut to help these two calm down..
12/2/2017 c19 1lykiana
Yay, new chapter. Had to reread a bit to get back into it, but that was worth it. I really love your story and also the latest chapter. The pissing contest was lovely and I'm glad that you have Sarah see that she doesn't have any competition and that she is so confident about their relationship.
I hope your muse will stay with you for the next few chapter.
107 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »