for The Mighty Avengers

6/4 c50 Guest
I love this fanfic. I read it several times. Can't get enough of it. Please post more soon.
6/6 c18 RDLV
As nicely written as this is, there is literally nothing original here. Every last bit - from the plot, to the minor details, down to the actual JOKES - is rehashed and recycled from the comics and the MCU. All that's been done is for some MCU characters to be introduced earlier than they would normally have, and throw Wolverine in...and even then all Thats been accomplished is to find a slightly different way to do exactly the same thing as the main MCU plot.

If a fanfiction won't diverge from the canon plot then there is no need to write it. And no - the details you've mashed together do not qualify.
5/10 c26 Guest
This is a great fanfic. I really hope you post again soon.
5/2 c47 Cody Vachon
I hope you add Barney Barton trick shot clints brother in this too circus of crime
5/1 c47 Cody Vachon
I hope vision appears in this I’m dying to see him in this and have everyone appear vision scarlet witch and war machine to fight thanos with the avengers soon
4/30 c15 Cody Vachon
I hope scarlet witch vision and war machine join the avengers in the 2nd season
4/21 c50 Guest
When are you going to post a new chapter. I'm just asking for clarification.
4/15 c35 Guest
This is an epic fanfic. Please write more soon including a pert-two on hoe Peter loses Gwen. I just want to see how that would turn out.
4/14 c40 Guest
This is great. I loved the characters and the incarnations you based then on. Will you please write more chapters? This is so great, I don't want it to end.
2/16 c50 genx12
A good written fanfic.
2/9 c42 TopGun1986
I don’t know why but for some reason I’m getting the Civil War feeling.
2/8 c38 TopGun1986
I’ll be honest I wasn’t expecting Scorpion and Whiplash. I was more or less expecting Doc Ock, Green Goblin, or Venom and I was expecting more or less Iron Monger, Mandarin, or Crimson Dynamo. But still good!
2/8 c32 TopGun1986
Looks like Wolvy is gonna catch up with some old friends and foes.
2/8 c29 TopGun1986
I wonder if Rick is gonna continue having his A-bomb form like Hulk?
2/8 c28 TopGun1986
Oh boy! Cap and Logan better be ready cause they’re about to face off against the return of an old friend!
164 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »