for The Mighty Avengers

3/31 c49 Logic Soldier
Have you given up on making a sequel?
8/22/2021 c24 26epic insanity666
I find it funny that I played the wakanda expansion of the avengers game before I found this gem
7/5/2021 c26 Guest
Are you going to write and post more chapters? Because I really want to read more and I'm already bored of the first 50. This is still one of my favorite Internet fanfic.
6/4/2021 c50 Guest
I love this fanfic. I read it several times. Can't get enough of it. Please post more soon.
6/6/2021 c18 RDLV
As nicely written as this is, there is literally nothing original here. Every last bit - from the plot, to the minor details, down to the actual JOKES - is rehashed and recycled from the comics and the MCU. All that's been done is for some MCU characters to be introduced earlier than they would normally have, and throw Wolverine in...and even then all Thats been accomplished is to find a slightly different way to do exactly the same thing as the main MCU plot.

If a fanfiction won't diverge from the canon plot then there is no need to write it. And no - the details you've mashed together do not qualify.
5/10/2021 c26 Guest
This is a great fanfic. I really hope you post again soon.
5/2/2021 c47 Cody Vachon
I hope you add Barney Barton trick shot clints brother in this too circus of crime
5/1/2021 c47 Cody Vachon
I hope vision appears in this I’m dying to see him in this and have everyone appear vision scarlet witch and war machine to fight thanos with the avengers soon
4/30/2021 c15 Cody Vachon
I hope scarlet witch vision and war machine join the avengers in the 2nd season
4/21/2021 c50 Guest
When are you going to post a new chapter. I'm just asking for clarification.
4/15/2021 c35 Guest
This is an epic fanfic. Please write more soon including a pert-two on hoe Peter loses Gwen. I just want to see how that would turn out.
4/14/2021 c40 Guest
This is great. I loved the characters and the incarnations you based then on. Will you please write more chapters? This is so great, I don't want it to end.
2/16/2021 c50 genx12
A good written fanfic.
2/9/2021 c42 TopGun1986
I don’t know why but for some reason I’m getting the Civil War feeling.
2/8/2021 c38 TopGun1986
I’ll be honest I wasn’t expecting Scorpion and Whiplash. I was more or less expecting Doc Ock, Green Goblin, or Venom and I was expecting more or less Iron Monger, Mandarin, or Crimson Dynamo. But still good!
167 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »