for The Granger Feint

6/17 c12 reginao
more please
6/15 c1 bellybutton79
Enjoying this story very much! Will there be an update or is there another part to it I can't find?
6/9 c12 5iamtherealmaverick
I love this fic. Everyone is just so…perfectly awesome.
5/4 c12 Skyfultower
Such a cute story. I eagerly await an updated
4/24 c12 1SarannWrapp
I sincerely wish you'd consider continuing this story. it has many interesting parts in play, and I'd love to see where you go with it.
4/18 c12 JamoineLove
Oh please please please update soon. This is such a different way of writing the marriage law! I love it! And these pairings are amazing! Can't wait to see what is next you're an amazing writer and the interactions with the characters are so wonderful! The frenemyship with Hermione and Pansy is so funny! But so on point with their characters lol
3/17 c12 2welliegirl16
I have to say I LOVE your writing! Before reading this I could not, for the life of me, imagine how Hermione would end up with those two but you made it absolutely believable. I got to the end of this chapter and just about cried when there wasn't more. You've made a wonderful beginning with amazing characters that feel real and I look forward to reading the rest of your work!
2/8 c12 21applepieisworthit
I absolutely adore this fic this is like my fifth time reading it! I really hope you get motivation to write for it again at some point, but until then I'll content myself re-reading it hehe love it!
2/7 c12 WinterOrion
Hi! Although it less likely that this fic will be picked up again, I’m following it just in case. I love the premise and would love to see Hermione flip the Ministry on its head. Along with tumbling her wizards eventually. ;)
1/2 c3 Susnsmsh
I really love this story. I hope you pick it up again some day. I love the symbology and the coming together of the tree of them. it's lovely.
12/29/2020 c12 Tamara
This particular bit sums up the incredulity I feel reading this, it's like a fourth wall moment.

Hermione sat for a moment in stunned silence.

The idea that these two Death Eaters were morally outraged on her behalf was incredible.

Love this story and all it's quirks. Once again you've created something off the the usual HP beaten path and made it (excuse the pun) magical. Cheers!
12/16/2020 c12 Guest
I looooved it
12/2/2020 c12 re-may
Really enjoying the story! I hope you decide to come back to it
10/27/2020 c12 2Fire Tempest
This is amazing. I can't wait to see where you take it. Thank you.
10/16/2020 c12 geenakmom
Oh I’m enjoying this! Really hope you come back to it!
1,221 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »