for Darkside Of The Moon

1/13 c39 Ryu wolf
Great chapter
12/13/2020 c38 1kyuubi ruler of all bijuu
Great to have you back love the story keep on writing and keep on doing what you do
11/27/2020 c38 SPark681
Hmm, so Usagi's magic and chakra feel off, have a feeling I know the cause, but will wait to see if right or not anyways keep up the great work!
11/26/2020 c38 Ryu wolf
Great job with this chapter
10/6/2020 c37 8Puffgirl1952 the 2nd
"'Yeah I just figured that. But will she be find against her?' His asked his friend and partner."

You misspelled fine...
9/8/2020 c36 SPark681
Hmm, nice chapter wonder who'll win next anyways keep up the great work!
9/1/2020 c36 1kyuubi ruler of all bijuu
Nice
9/1/2020 c36 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
9/1/2020 c36 god of all
I am only writing down boss cell number incase he not in office tomorrow 215-378-9130
8/5/2020 c35 kyuubi ruler of all bijuu
Love the story
6/14/2020 c1 Re Lovely Lover
Did I misread or were the inner sailor scouts mind controlled and taken away to have who knows what done to them as the rest just left and went on with the plan without a single thought about those 4 girls?

All 4 just damned and no one says or thinks about them at all?

Did I read that or were they freed?
6/5/2020 c35 Guest
update! update! where is the update?
5/27/2020 c34 AJGuardian
I only now started reading the reviews. I see one particular 'anon' reviewer confused as to the age of Naruto in this fic at his first C rank mission...

When forgetting or nor remembering that there was a FIFTEEN YEAR timeskip from the day of Naruto's birth. Usagi was in suspended animation during that time in order for the characters' age to match in the story.

These people man. Fucking morons.
5/27/2020 c35 AJGuardian
Well. This one was very short compared to the rest. And it's been running since 2017. Very good.

I just hope you find the time to continue with this work.
5/10/2020 c35 SPark681
Hmm, Orochimaru is going after the wrong person if he thinks he can take Usagi anyways keep up the great work!
139 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »