for Full Freaking Circle

6/2/2017 c14 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more...
5/17/2017 c13 kpop38
I LOVE that you used the Reflecting Light song for Whitley and Brian's first dance! Perfect! Loving this story!
5/11/2017 c13 Jalexis87
Aww great story
3/11/2017 c13 Droolia
Such a fun and cute chapter. Glad Brian is killing it on the date. He was so sweet to provide the prom experience. The comment he made about not being a great dancer but willing to wiggle around made me laugh.
3/7/2017 c12 Droolia
Technically, since Brian's there, Luke doesn't really have to be there watching jasmine. I hope we get to see how the date goes.
2/24/2017 c11 Droolia
Good for lorelai not letting Whit continue in her funk. People who really care make such a difference.
2/23/2017 c11 Guest
I had to read the whole thing. I can't wait for more!
2/20/2017 c10 Droolia
and that's why you don't have kids so young with people who are irresponsible fucks. I know, she didn't know that, but that's why you wait until you are settled a bit in the moe y front. I think it sucks to have to go through life with a deadbeat father and a single mother struggling to get by. Life's hard enough without adding more obstacles in the mix.
2/20/2017 c9 Droolia
How cute! He asked her out! Lorelai gave great advice to Whitley.
2/20/2017 c8 Droolia
Sowing her the she's was a great idea. Humbles a person. Makes them more agreeable to accept help.
2/20/2017 c7 Droolia
They're married! And Whitley and Rory are ok!
2/20/2017 c6 Droolia
They're getting married? Wow! He's going to have to act quick! And Rory not liking Whit makes it more realistic. Besides, she's an only child and doesn't know how to share her mom.
2/20/2017 c5 Droolia
I hope Bryan and Whit get together.
2/19/2017 c3 Droolia
Kind of funny that the dr busted them by saying what he/she did.
2/19/2017 c2 Droolia
Hope Luke will be ok. I don't think I can read a story where Luke and lorelai don't get their middle because he dies. Just kidding. I can, but I really don't want to.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »