for Full Freaking Circle

2/19/2017 c1 Droolia
A different full freaking circle, but I like it. A lot.
2/7/2017 c9 Guest
Can't wait to see Luke's reaction!
2/5/2017 c8 93oldmoviewatcher
Good for Whitley, finally accepting help.
1/29/2017 c7 oldmoviewatcher
It's nice to know Rory doesn't hate Whitley. Adorable chapter, too!
1/29/2017 c7 37breatheactsing123
I don't know if the symmetry on the line "please Luke, please please please" was intentional with the pilot but if so very clever!
1/29/2017 c6 breatheactsing123
Post the companion please! I'm really enjoying this story.
1/29/2017 c6 93oldmoviewatcher
Nice! Thanks for the eloping/AYITL bit.
1/26/2017 c4 Nancy
Whitley is learning all about the goodness / strangeness of Stars Hollow. Here's hoping that it is a good fit for her. Lorelai is being so wonderful by "opening" so many doors. But if Whitley is willing to work, she will do well. Maybe Luke and Lorelai now have the push to go ahead and get married. Glad that Luke's issues weren't any more severe and that he is now home waiting a couple more days to return to his beloved diner. So nice to see a more mature and willing to help Uncle Luke Jess. Michael - well, he is Michel, but doing surprising well with Whitley. Thanks. More soon please.
1/26/2017 c5 6lorelaidanesfan
oldmoviewatcher, at the end of this chapter, I wanted to leave Rory and Whitley's relationship on a cliffhanger as Rory just now waltzed into the storyline. They haven't really given each other much thought yet but lookout for the next story :) I'll probably slow down the release to every other day. I just wanted a well developed story to keep people intrigued.
1/26/2017 c5 93oldmoviewatcher
So, is Whitley jealous of Rory? That's the only part that confused me.
This was such a good chapter! You update rather quickly!
1/26/2017 c4 oldmoviewatcher
I really like Whitley's observations of Stars Hollow.
1/24/2017 c1 Mcgirl6541
I love this story. I can't wait to read more!
1/25/2017 c3 JJsMommy27
Loving the start of this so far and so can't wait for more keep up the amazing work
1/25/2017 c3 1JavaJunkie2016
This is a different view on the full circle and I like it. Was not expecting that to happen to Luke.
1/25/2017 c3 93oldmoviewatcher