for The Skywalker Rebellion

10/7/2020 c2 1Lord Vaserious
A few grammer issues, but other than that pretty good
10/7/2020 c1 Lord Vaserious
Awwww.
8/2/2020 c1 BigglyVocab
Sabe "sneered" at him, huh?

Lmao, what is wrong with you? Of course a new family is going to be fucking worried when their children are born premature. Especially when Anakin is already freaking out about Padme dying.

Fucking idiot.
7/6/2020 c11 Lmppsc
hehehe
7/6/2020 c5 Lmppsc
I was going to be so pissed if you killed off obi-wan!
6/3/2020 c36 Guest
This was one of my favorite Star Wars fanfics! You're really talented️️
4/21/2020 c3 Guest
Uh. Grievous was a Kaleesh male.
4/11/2020 c36 Guest
Thank you so much for this fanfic! It was written very well! Thank you for your imagination and the excitement! Thank you so much!
4/11/2020 c36 Guest
I loved this whole story! Your write really well! Thank you for writing it! I was filled with excitement and love your imagination!
1/9/2020 c4 Guest
Ge
9/7/2018 c36 JJ
What a fun (re)read. Definitely one of my favorites (if not THE favorite)! Loved all the different dynamics between the family, master and padawan, etc. Love that the rebellion was mostly led by women and how you allowed the characters to stay true to themselves despite diverging from canon.
7/26/2018 c3 Malinsa
AHSOKA SUCKS
3/31/2018 c36 13DogsAreTheBest312
I just read this entire thing between today and yesterday. I absolutely love it! Are you planning a sequel? If you decide not to, do I have permission to write one?
3/10/2018 c36 4SnowflakesandMozart
So as you said in one of your early ANs, this has some rough spots, and you did leave some plot threads dangling, but the inventiveness of the plot, especially in regard to how Luke connects with the Force, compensated for those flaws. I enjoyed it, particularly the chapter where the Jedi came to understand how Luke was perceiving the Force and then the climax. Having Luke become the Master because he killed Palpatine was a particularly satisfying twist.
1/20/2018 c1 32728zf