FanFiction.Net
for Kitsune of the Hakurei Shrine

7/7/2023 c13 Guest
Oof nothing, I missed this!
6/9/2023 c13 Crio Yaroi
I enjoy seeing Junko in a calmer setting and not the murderous mamma she usually is.
6/9/2023 c13 BigBoySpartan
Great chapter looking forward to more
6/8/2023 c13 Dasgun
0j0
6/8/2023 c13 2Dragonkeeper10
So nice to see more of this wonder. As Junko, Clownpiece and Chen join the gaggle of madness that has come. Meanwhile Naruto sleeps silently here. Next chapter will be interesting to see too. As Reimu grows up and others visit Gensokyo, like a certain vampire and her group.
10/31/2022 c12 Guest
What just happened to Naruto after the end of the series in this story? Man It got me a little curious. In fact, will we get to know what even happened at all by Naruto Juubi telling one of the girls about this?
9/15/2022 c1 Dasgun
оо
7/11/2022 c12 2Soul-Even
tears I'm in tears you wound me with words and I have no way to heal other than to wait on the next chapter T_T
7/7/2022 c12 Masterx01
What are you? A walking monkey paw? Because thats how all that wish granting mumbo jumbo sounded like.

That aside, it was interesting to see how that wish got interpreted and that true inmortality wasnt handed to her just like that.
7/3/2022 c12 Guest
Pretty philosophical.
7/1/2022 c3 Crimson
I'm at war with my self...I love the premise of this story but the promise of future pain gives and misery gives me a struggle
7/1/2022 c12 raidaxk
I really like Juubi interaction. So far, it has gotten me emotional and giddy with excitement. Oh man, I can't wait for him to interact with all the girls.
6/30/2022 c12 TehDIGI
I felt kind of disappointed on this chapter. there was too much monologue. i was waiting for this chapter to see how things move forward but all I read is reimu sleeping and naruto monologuing.. but its just me.
6/30/2022 c12 2Dragonkeeper10
Interesting outlook from Naruto here. Reimu is too stubborn to give in though Naruto, she will hold on to you until the stars grow cold and die, and everything goes back to the emptiness of the void itself.
6/30/2022 c12 Crio Yaroi
Giving her the choice so she doesn't give up what makes her Reimu. A very philosophical Juubi indeed.
139 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »