for Relics of the Past

17h c12 Son of sea 9 tail
Kakashi teammates is my guess who they are
1/10 c4 scotty26
Oh dear..lol Hinata lol
1/10 c3 scotty26
*snorts* one thing i forgot to mention..am i the only one who feels that shikaku is the name of the one tail beast?
1/10 c2 scotty26
I was hook,line, and sinker with the words “s### and it almost feel like a parody story and a weird way of writing though..i don’t mind that.. just different. First story I’ve read where naruto is adopted by iruka and he is also from whirlpool. First story I’ve read where both uchiha are females. I have a long way to go but i think I’ll try to split my time reading all your stories on my phone and computer or at least I’ll do my best of it.
12/15/2020 c310 1Crimson-princess-Benihime2211
this last ch was so nostalgic. I feel kinda sad now. I guess I got used to reading this fic. I usually let the chapter pile up a bit and then enjoy them...guys write some more please.
12/15/2020 c310 Crimson-princess-Benihime2211
Dead nice Hokage san, we like Sasuke's sleeves. So shut it! Awww papa that is so cute! Yosh go Okami! Build a village!
12/15/2020 c308 Crimson-princess-Benihime2211
Wowwww Adoption cool. P.S. I like this Sasuke very much. Kick-ass and nice.
12/15/2020 c307 Crimson-princess-Benihime2211
I love this chapter. The way you describe everyday life for the kids were very good.
12/15/2020 c306 Crimson-princess-Benihime2211
when Sasuke said 'men' I was imagining the male virsion... hilarious
12/7/2020 c310 4TipsyKitsune
Thank you both for the amazing story! It was a fun adventure with plenty of twists and turns and surprises.
12/1/2020 c310 2Random Wingithingy
:) That ended a bit abruptly, but I had a lot of fun following this story. Hooray for happy endings, lol. - Wingi
11/30/2020 c310 TigrezzTail
Ah, I'd almost forgotten that Uzumaki requirement to summon one of the shinigami to pass their test. As usual, funny twist after all the seriousness. That was a long road and well worth the read. thank you so much for writing it and sticking to it!
11/30/2020 c310 42Rowena Bensel
Nice. Just, nice. I ruined my sleep pattern for a week for this fic, but it's so worth it. You balance comedy and plot drama excellently, and nothing feels extraneous. I love the flock of children OCs, the childhood parts with the Prankster Gang, and how the genderbends were very plot relevant and not just "I don't wanna make this character a guy". (I do have to say the "Sasuke is Indra" bit felt a lot like the "No one looked for a girl" bit on ASOIAF, though luckily not so drawn out). There's just so much of this fic I love, and I will 100% rec this to others to read. Thank you for a wonderful story!
11/30/2020 c310 bloodshound
blinks. This monolith is coming to an end? Blinks. huh. Hell of a ride. Thanks for that and for not letting anyone rush you.
It's so rare that there's a writer who doesn't feel the need to cram the story with action, action, romance, action.
11/30/2020 c310 4G3r1k