for Another Branch in the Stream of Time

8/11/2019 c14 28Queen Emily the Diligent
you're a Rurouni Kenshin fan too? Yippee! Its my favorite!
7/25/2018 c16 Jakeros
Zelink! Zelink! Zelink!
5/28/2018 c5 TreeForest
I am surprised! I am not sure how much of this story follows the game since i have only played BoTW but I like how the story is playing! Two star crossed lovers feel
11/14/2017 c2 Krusher
I don't think they would have triforce pieces if they were transported back in time to before it was shattered.
6/14/2017 c16 Anon
Great story, I normally don't review but I noticed the review count was real low for such a good work. I love OOT and Link's story was always tragic so it's nice to find happy fluffy stories like these, I hope you write another eventually. Again good work thanks for the entertainment.
6/4/2017 c16 QueendomofCrows
Oh mugs! Mugs! AUTOCORRECT! Ahh! I loved this, and he story was so amazing and the way they defeated Ganon together, and the Zelink moments and- AGH!
It was just so great! Luv ur work! Have a wonderful day!
XOXO- Queendom
6/2/2017 c16 7Awakening5
I'm SO sad I didn't find this story until it was already completed. I prefer to support a writer throughout the fic when it is as well-done as this one! This was well-paced. You found a very nice balance between action and romance, with each character developing at a believable rate and in a believable way.

My favorite part of this story-and my biggest complaint with many out there-was that every action and inaction of your characters was believable. It wasn't put there for conflict's sake. Conflict came because characters were in difficult situations. Link doesn't tell Zelda about himself: turns out there was a real chance of him losing her if he had. Zelda doesn't initially believe him: I mean, would anybody? Link runs: this had been his fear for 7 years, of course he'd run. Zelda finds him the instant she has time to process and believe him: yeah, she'd go right to him!

There was much more than this, most notably the king's reaction to their story. Too often, the authoritative character becomes an obstacle just to be an obstacle. But he behaved as most slightly-out-of-touch parents would! And when presented with the facts, he (admittedly reluctantly) stopped putting up a fight.

Anyway, I wanted to thank you for the time and energy you spent on this fic. It was a delight to read. Great work!
6/1/2017 c1 2Sidus Alatus
A good story overall with a happy ending. I enjoyed it.
6/1/2017 c16 38Ai Star
Well that was a funny ending XD
5/20/2017 c15 3Wild180
So excited but sad for the end of this story! I love it and never want it to end, but the ending is sure to be good. Keep up the good work!
5/14/2017 c15 38Ai Star
Phew!
5/13/2017 c15 2Sidus Alatus
Sticking with you indeed!
5/13/2017 c15 F13rc3D3ity
Neat, hope the king stops being an asshole now.
5/13/2017 c14 Sidus Alatus
The plots rolling along nicely as this story moves towards the end.
5/11/2017 c14 Anony Mouse
Wow, I am so glad I found this story! It is incredible! The chapters about Link's anguish over Zelda's lost memories were artful. I loved the way you dealt with the buildup of emotions in a realistic way until the right time came for the two to truly reunite-then letting all those emotions crash together. It felt right. Now you've got this situation with Ganondorf and convincing the King of Link's role and Zelda's wisdom (and sanity lol). I love it! I simply can't wait for more. I love the way this last chapter ended. It was dramatic but didn't feel forced. Maybe just one suggestion I have for you-I am very curious how Ganondorf slowly "leaked" into the new timeline (while I love that choice for the plot design, it feels a little unexplained as of yet. I'd love a little more explanation-perhaps from Ganondorf himself before the final showdown-before the story ends). Anyway, sorry for the rambling review, and keep up the good work!
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »