for Another Branch in the Stream of Time

5/11/2017 c14 38Ai Star
Well at least this time Zelda was there to make the barrier. Sadly though if it was used before then wouldnt the triforce be kept safe since Ganondorf wouldnt be able to enter the sacred realm to steal the Triforce?
5/8/2017 c13 just some guy
that was great. I just read everything from chapter 1 to 13. I just love the idea behindthis story. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
4/26/2017 c9 Axcel
I'm pretty sure you can warp with the fairy ocarina. There is nothing in the lore I think that implies otherwise.
4/26/2017 c9 Axcel
Wait, if Bongo Bongo was in the Kakariko area for generations...uh oh.
4/26/2017 c7 Axcel
I hope Zelda finds one of those legends with a picture of...well, Link in his green. It would be one of those bad medieval drawings but it'd definitely be his green clothes and iconic hat and, of course, Epona. Wouldn't her reaction to that be amusing?
4/26/2017 c4 Axcel
I would say that since Hyrule is so small, it likely has no nobles so royalty can be with whomever they want.
4/24/2017 c13 Ai Star
Typical the king didnt believe her before now after all this he doesnt believe her now -_-'
4/23/2017 c13 HEKQBEIWHRKEIC
and we have reached the point I was dreading, let's see how this ends, and good job as well.
4/23/2017 c13 RenegadeReviewer
So I just binge read this. And I have to say, I did not see this coming. Normally I'm pretty good at knowing where a story is heading, and each time you threw another twist I never would have guessed.
First I thought, 'Oh, this will be fun, Link and Zelda find the Great Fairies and have random adventures.' Then Link shows up at Hyrule Castle! And I thought, 'Ok, this is different, let's see what happens.' And then you throw Ganondorf in our faces!
Its honestly not what I expected, to be honest, and I'm not fully sold on the idea. But its your story and its been a fun ride so far, and I really, really want to see how it ends.
All in all, great story so far, and I'm hoping you manage to surprise me at least once more before its over.
4/21/2017 c12 XBnemesisX
I'm loving this story so far!

Also, a fun fact- I found out via internet's that in one of the really old Zelda games Princess Zelda had a brother.

I was quite mindblown.
4/19/2017 c12 2Sidus Alatus
Another good chapter. Now for the direction I thought the story would go... After visiting the fairy on Death Mountain I thought they would be visiting the fairy near the Zora's Domain next (Zelda would convince her father it was a political visit) and I didn't think about Link joining the castleft guard or about Zelda being so rebellious and sneaky.
4/16/2017 c12 HEKQBEIWHRKEIC
cant say i expected this, cant say i didnt, i had a feeling that ganon would enter the story somehow, but not like this, either way, keep up the good work!
4/15/2017 c12 James Birdsong