for Natsu Conquers

Can't wait for Brandish.
9/14 c1 taiwoeretan1
This was really good.
8/16 c2 Crackers9
Well written and natsuxIrene is the best! Good progression too.
7/28 c2 Sam Azrael Crage
Please Update a chapter 3
6/18 c1 Sam Azrael Crage
please update soon.
5/26 c2 Guest
My hero! So good that i could build you a temple just because you wrote this!
5/23 c2 5Uchiha Natsu
You really out here raising the bar everytime you post literally anything...like damn brah the god of FT fanfictions for real‼️ Been a fan since like 2014 ;’) glad to see you still active ish
5/20 c2 Humlet
4 years seems quite the time to wait for this chapter, but hey, i'll take it. Natsu's departure from Alvarez seemed too abrupt and maybe forced, but then again, I wasn't here for the plot ;). It's a blast reading another of your chapters again, hope to see more soon!
5/14 c2 Samsudin Kagui
Please Update
4/29 c2 Guest
I'm glad I found this gem of a story here. Few know how rare it is to see a good smut with domination. Kudos author.
4/25 c1 War Historian-Freedom2134
Maybe poor bisca finds out her husband cheated on her? Maybe lisanna and mirajane had an experience they’ll never forget?
4/20 c2 Jonrocksthestar
Is it possible to make a chapter where brandish makes natsu look like a kid while also enlarging his already huge size and afterwards when goes back to normal keeps his new larger size?please!
4/12 c2 Ais's Little Rabbit
Welcome back and love your content
3/26 c2 Samsudin Kagui
Please update.
3/25 c2 Guest
While as you said you aren't exactly back, I am still extremely happy to find out that you have updated one of your stories.i hope that some day you will be able to fully come back and write here again. I also hope that there will be a lemon chapter or scene with Natsu and Sheria, like her coming to the guild to see Wendy as a pretext to get with him. Even if not, many thanks for deciding to finish this story.
110 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »