for Natsu Conquers

3/24/2021 c2 sam236521
shinji01ikari It is absolutely wonderful you have returned, well done!.
3/19/2021 c2 Miiracle
Sexy
3/17/2021 c2 Guiltyofmycrimess
Your back wow
3/16/2021 c2 Raizhan
Damn that was a long and great chapter full of delicious lemon scenes !
And that drastic change in personality concerning Dimaria... oO I must say it's a bit frightening to see how a strong will woman like her could be properly trained into a supreme submissive slut for the dragonslayer's use.
Quite surprising that none of those bombshells are pregnant considering the fact that each of them almost exclusively lives from sexathon.
3/16/2021 c2 40Kowaba
Incredible. Truly incredible. To think you can come back and drop a chapter this good after years of silence? That’s amazing. The lemons were as top tier as they were plentiful. Also loved the breaking of Dimaria in this. I loved her from start to finish and I’m glad she was able to connect with Mira. I can’t wait to see what comes next!
3/15/2021 c2 XMisterdarkX
more update
3/15/2021 c2 4FanFictionHunter
YOU LIIIIIIIIVE!

I don't know if it has to do with the wait, but it's always good stuff when you make an appearance!

I really loved how far in elaborating you showed Dimaria's breakdown; seeing her go from the strong willed warrior to her peaceful life mentioned in 100 Years Quest was a definite delight to see. Plus, making use of the time stop to both extend their interactions and open the door to exhibition play was a nice twist.

Poor Wendy, everyone doing lewd things around her innocent self.

And Ultear is back! And ready to join.

Definitely looking forward to Anna, the busty Hearfillia blonde of Irene's time, and Brandish, the master of proportions, entering in.
3/14/2021 c2 1Kosmish
3/13/2021 c2 naruto
great chapter keep it up and I would like anna to be included. thanks
3/13/2021 c2 21Earth Dragon Arnighte
I want Ultear next!
3/13/2021 c2 Cat Eyes In The Night
Holy crap I'm speechless I never thought this would be updated but I'm super happy for it.
3/13/2021 c2 ThunderBasilisk
Huh never expected this to be updated again. Regardless great job on this chapter. Your ideas sound interesting so I cant wait to see what you decide to do.
3/13/2021 c2 GetRektNuub
YESSS! It's back. After 4 years! YESSS!
3/3/2021 c1 Guest
Please update
2/1/2021 c1 JustinOtherFictionFan
Simply genius! The very idea of Natsu using 2 duplicates of her own creation to help him stuff her airtight was a fantasy I never knew I had. Truly hope you come back to this and write the other 3 chapters.
110 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »