for Natsu Conquers

10/14/2017 c1 Guest
Great story and i like what you did with Irene, but can you do a Natsu x brandish only chapter please
9/10/2017 c1 Alex2909
really hot story, like the future chapters the additions to them are also welcome
9/4/2017 c1 Guest
I hope u will continue this story
7/28/2017 c1 Guest
Please update this story.
7/24/2017 c1 10AnimeLoverQ8
Brandish with Lucy Mira, Ultear and older Wendy with Cana or Kagura
7/9/2017 c1 jbadillodavila
Genial v
7/5/2017 c1 seisaoftw
Brandish, ultear, and mira for one scene. No erza please, I'm tired of her because that ship has sailed in the manga and her character is just an annoyance now.. Can you leave out the clones too? Clones are weird, your stories are more impactful if you just focus on one sole natsu. Thanks, you're awesome.
7/4/2017 c1 Guest
Please update this story.
6/26/2017 c1 Guest
No lucy, lisanna,wendy or any other weak girls please. It will ruin the momentum of the story. I love Natsu x Irene by the way, so great job, bro.
6/23/2017 c1 2TwistedIntent
I will be looking forward to chapter 2, hope it arrives soon
6/22/2017 c1 2Dr Yandere
Do you hate NaLu as well? I personally love to ship Natsu with the mature females such as Irene, Ultear, Mira, etc. Mashima ruined Natsu by taking away his END trump card and making him no stronger or cooler. I seriously expected a badass Natsu in END, but I guess Hiro likes weakening Natsu to match him with Lucy Like, can't Natsu be smarter, darker or more badass when he becomes the freaking king of the demons. I like Natsu because he has potential to be a hot guy (if he looks more mature, serious), but I guess he's stuck being a weak, dependent kid who cant do squat by himself. Mashima is good in making characters, but he's bad in forming them and pairing them. Hate Dimaria and Seilah being lesbians since their character design is amazing. It would be more realistic if Seilah becomes subservient to Natsu as her master. Someone else should've taken over Fairy Tail to replace Mashima's predictable and caged thinking.
5/19/2017 c1 Guest
The last line of your after chapter author notes sums up my thoughts on that annoyance perfectly. He should have lived to the end of the Oracion Seis arc at best.
5/16/2017 c1 31experimenter19
talked about a battle of dragons
5/4/2017 c1 mikethepokemaster
more of a Nalu can but it still a great lemon story hope Natsu x Lucy x Brandish happen soon or Cana x Lucy x Natsu.
5/3/2017 c1 Neven
Hope you can update when you can. Look forward to more. Definitely add Lucy to chapter 3. And Natsu clones to chapter 4. And Cana.
110 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »