for Natsu Conquers

5/16/2017 c1 31experimenter19
talked about a battle of dragons
5/4/2017 c1 mikethepokemaster
more of a Nalu can but it still a great lemon story hope Natsu x Lucy x Brandish happen soon or Cana x Lucy x Natsu.
5/3/2017 c1 Neven
Hope you can update when you can. Look forward to more. Definitely add Lucy to chapter 3. And Natsu clones to chapter 4. And Cana.
4/18/2017 c1 Meazm
Hahahaha. This story is gold!
4/16/2017 c1 44Wacko12
add in Cana
4/4/2017 c1 Guest
Please update this soon PLEASE!
3/30/2017 c1 Guest
Please update this its been two months now
3/25/2017 c1 TheBezerker
you should definitely add ultear on this
3/2/2017 c1 Guest
Please update this please it's amazing please upload more of your amazing fanfictions
2/28/2017 c1 Guest
I'm going to keep begging until you update the chapters of this AMAZING fanfiction
2/28/2017 c1 Guest
Please update this soon please it's so awesome
2/27/2017 c1 Guest
Please update this soon please the suspense is killing me I need more of this awesome fanfiction
2/26/2017 c1 Guest
Please update this soon it's getting really good
2/17/2017 c1 Guest
Erza and mira for the orgy
2/17/2017 c1 ConnivingG
This story is great and I can't wait for more but I do think you missed an opportunity with the enchanted clones by not including Irene's Enchanted sword ladies. I think that Ultear should be added since she only truly lives while time is frozen besides it's awesome to think of a Demon/Dragon dominating the goddess of time with the help of the Witch of Time. I also think Lucy should be with Brandish also just for the sheer Yuri potential which also wants me to ask you to put Flare in as well especially seeing as you haven't used her beforehand. Those are my suggestions and hopefully you finsh the next chapter soon.
113 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »