for Natsu Conquers

2/4/2017 c1 bill2011us
Yay! You're back!
2/1/2017 c1 g
welcome back.

Enjoy all your erzaxmirajanexkaguraxminerva stories !
1/31/2017 c1 Callmeshaun
Nice chapter. It's been a few years and im surprised you haven't lost your touch. As for adding Ultear into the next chapter I have no idea how your going to pull it off with her being dead but I've got nothing against seeing her in it for a good screwing.
1/31/2017 c1 15The Storm Master 567
I say put Ultear in the next chapter. Really hot and glad you back.
1/30/2017 c1 Guest
Yes add Ultear 24 times! And if lucy wasn't in it it would be a gd thing.. Also... WHEN R U GOING TO UPDATE THE OTHER STORIES?! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOOOOOO LONG! Now that its out, have a gd day.
1/29/2017 c1 RandomReader
Yeah I do agree that Irene fight was kinda... meh, maybe it's because people started to like her and Mashima had to redo her or something... maybe it's the manga editor's fault again.

Anyways I'm glad you're back at writing Fairy Tail fics again, I do hope this one will be completed, and I am hoping that 3rd chapter does involve Lucy (Heck maybe more Heartfilia's; like Layla or Anna) in it too :]

Also I do hope that you have some other blogs/sites where you put up drafts or updates, here; being gone for months decreases hope of someone coming back to fanfiction.
1/28/2017 c1 Guest
Yay Shinji you're alive lol. I agree with your ideias you can include all the girls on my opinion,,To be honest include lucy. A lemon between her and Brandish has so much potential if you know what I mean lol

Nice to see you again
1/27/2017 c1 Guest
Must include ultear in chp 2 ;0
1/27/2017 c1 2Ultimate Alien X
Great chapter and kind of weird but whatever, also yes for Ultear I think she deserves a chance to be happy after all the hell she went through most of her life, and another yes for Wendy and here's how Irene gives her an enchantment that gives her the ability to change her body to that of an adult or child without any repercussions as a way to apologize for almost stealing her body.
1/27/2017 c1 Guest
Put ultear in
1/27/2017 c1 10Mio Takamiya Itsuka
Glad your back , i am happy /
Good job man
1/26/2017 c1 Guest
Hell to the yes to include Ultear maybe do another one shot with Natsu and her but for lucy no thanks probably Cana would be better and yes finally jellal should just die. Maybe you should add Meredy haven't seen her in a while of your stories. Also quick suggestion can you do one shots that include Natsu with Jenny and Hisui?
1/26/2017 c1 Guest
1/26/2017 c1 Fire Dragon King
Yay your back! Update soon and you should go with all of your suggestions.
1/26/2017 c1 3Stealth9604