for Natsu Conquers

1/26/2017 c1 The Last Kenpachi
NO LUCY! PLEASE!
1/25/2017 c1 30Hek'UnnSkipper
firstly. I agree with you on Jellal. that guy is just the emo flying fuck that destroys my mood. seriously, Erza needs to see Batman Begins and get Rachel to tell her. "It's not who you are underneath that defines you, but what you do." and Rachel had the balls to say that to the motherfucking bat! Erza, with all her maturity is still a high school girl stuck on her first crush. completely ignoring the great man who inspired her to live forward.

now to the story.

amazing. just that. and I almost forgot about you. your story, Dragon slayer, inspired me a lot a three or four years back a lot. and when Irene was first introduced as that name you used for Erza's mother in that fic. it reminded me of your fic.

I hope Erza gets knocked up before Irene or any other girls. especially when she's the first one in Natsu’s claim.

update soon or at least half yearly.
1/25/2017 c1 Sathanus Lucifer
can't wait for second chapter
1/25/2017 c1 naruto
great chapter keep it up and great lemon plus it is one of my favorite pairings
1/25/2017 c1 Marlo's Flame
Damn! Love the story and the really long chapters!
1/25/2017 c1 GirugamashPanda
Glad to see your back! I say yes to adding all those girls you suggested. I look forward for the next update and I can't wait to see what you do next.
1/25/2017 c1 Casuar
Please do not include ultear and lucy. While i do not hate them at all, and really like ultear. There are tens if not hundreds of stories with them but not enough with alvarez ladies.
1/25/2017 c1 mordreek
He lives! Very happy to have you back and writing again. And boy was this one a doozy :D

I definitely vote for Ultear and 'chronos' and then Brandish/Lucy taking on Natsu before the orgy chapter.

Also, will you be reviving some of your old fics or are they too long fallow for that? Either way, thanks for all the hard work and looking forward to more.
1/25/2017 c1 45Natsu is Awesome
Oh my God you're continuing this!? YES!

2) It's Ultear, who could not? PS: Hope Dimaria gets some of her fantasies lived.

3) I thought it was Myu not Nu. Lucy... I don't see why NOT, but if Dimaria could be there, I think it'd fit more.

4} Hope Erza gets payback, or Wendy if you do actually add her.

Erza losing and then coming back later sounds like a fine thing, even if she loses but makes a mark on her enemy and gives someone else the chance to beat them, just like with Jellal. But winning every fight 'because she's Erza' is fucking infuriating when it could be done so much better. Same with the entire cast, over a year of potential to grow from trauma, acts the exact same as they did before anything happened, not a slight difference. Plus with ass pull after "plot twist" again and again, the series feels like it's on a downward spiral.

About Jellal, character wise, IMO 6/10. Bit of a whiny bitch when he came back, but as a villain he was one of the better ones. As a hero, I hope he does get to see Zeref or throw a blow that is completely destroyed without Zeref even lifting a finger.
Love interest? negative infinity. I could rant and rave for hours, but you know all about that.

I would ask for you to check out a Natsu/Erza one shot I made, but you probably have better things to do with your time than my little story. Hope you update... reasonably, I think it'd take a month to write something as big as this again, but with who you are, you could probably finish in half that time with the proper inspiration. Hope you get some of that.
1/25/2017 c1 Pi pi m
Just amazing
I wanna see natsu handling both erza and Irene
And please don't add lucy, there's so many shitty na/la smut it's disgusting.
We don't need her in this story at all. She's nothing special
There is many characters hotter than her, and way beautiful
1/25/2017 c1 Small Favour
I'd say yes to Ultear love her and Natsu together think they have some chemistry but I'd say no to Lucy just not a fan of her and Natsu.
1/25/2017 c1 antaruz
You're fucking alive! (Insert anime tears) I'm so happy to see you write again, and as always proving great quality, I hope he continues to write and that not only is a quasuality
1/25/2017 c1 4FanFictionHunter
HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! YOU'RE BACK!

Chapter 2: Hell Yes for Ultear!
Chapter 3: Will Brandish size up Lucy's bust again?
Chapter 4: I say keep in Ultear.

Well, it might not be canon, but Erza did lose her fight in DEATHBATTLE if that helps.

HALLELUJAH!
1/25/2017 c1 9Kript
Yes! I'm glad You've returned, your stories are some of the best on the site. If you are going to add Dimiria you really should put Ultear there as well considering how underused she is in Fanfic now.
1/25/2017 c1 Mugetsu521
Holy crap you are back in action and some awesome action at that. Very nice first chapter looking forward to the others. Chapter 2 would def like to see Ultear in this especially if you could get Chronos to turn back her time so she can also be with Natsu. Chapter 3 would have it just be Brandish. Chapter 4 i would take older Wendy over lucy any day. Lastly i totally agree August should just kill that waste of space so Naza can go ahead and be cannon like it should have been since the tower of heaven arc.
113 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »