for Cage

7/13 c36 5Debate4life
Can’t wait to read more. You really have a great story here.
4/25 c1 3Nevermoorian Bookshop
Hi there Racheakt. Just would like to say that I’ve loved your fic. Same thing with Samtex. Definitely on my Worm best fanfics list. Great worldbuilding and characterisation. But I have some problems with some of the stuff you’ve put in Spacebattles A/N. For example, you say that the pan-Asian Azn Bad Boyz doesn’t make sense in a realistic world because the boundaries between Asian ethnicities are too ingrained, but in real life, the US has several prominent Asian-American gangs with people from different countries and ethnic groups in them, like the Asian Boyz and the Tiny Rascal Gang (look them up, they have Wikipedia pages). Likewise, you said that Brockton Bay didn’t feel like the kind of town that would be able to host a large number of Nazi parahumans, as in canon, but most E88 capes come from the Clans or Gesellschaft. And I don’t think Jack Slash is a Villain Sue or Wildbow’s self-insert, or that Berserk is less grimdark than Worm (although I wasn’t really you that said that). Your fic is still one of the best in the Worm fandom, and I do agree that Worm could have been even better with some more interludes focusing on the Muggles in the setting, or with Cauldron not being pretty nonsensical and really vague. (The reason I didn’t post this on Spacebattles is because I was unable to make an account there because of some vague technical problem)
2/15 c36 MisterManGuy
I greatly enjoyed this and hope to see it picked up again
10/3/2020 c36 6Tracitus
This fic is too great to be dead. The use of Taylor new power to do good and help others has such potencial
2/14/2020 c36 5MagykjayEmmax
This is an incredible, well-written AU! I like your divergences from the Worm canon as well as seeing some familiar characters in a different setting (Burnscar, Labyrinth, Taylor) and seeing little-known characters get their time in the spotlight (Professor Haywire, Annette, Hero) and meeting all the new characters! The new powers or twists to powers (like Alexandria’s shapeshifting, the Advent, Auspice’s clairvoyance) are fascinating to read about. A few things I hope to learn in the coming chapters:

- is the Masked Man actually Hatchet Face?
- does the Slaughterhouse 9 still exist? (And it seems Bonesaw is an adult here?)
- Marquis’s team/gang and the Fae, led by Ingénue, and the ongoing conflict in Brockton Bay
- is Professor Haywire the one who made Charnel/Maria what she is now?

Looking forward to reading more! Take care and keep up the fantastic work!
10/3/2019 c36 2Mister Bombadil
Charnel is a neat character. There's a lot you could do with someone like that...I hope you dig into her past at some point.

I'm glad you tied the characters at Alchemilla into wider events here. It's nice to see Hero make an appearance too - I forget that you have him surviving instead of Legend.

Note about time zones: Canberra is GMT10, and the US east coast (where I think Alchemilla was) is GMT-5, so Canberra is 14-16 hours ahead depending on daylight saving time (generally, 16 hours ahead during US winter/AUS summer, and 14 hours ahead during US summer, with a few weeks at 15 hours during the transition). Looking at it the other way, you could say Canberra is 8-10 hours behind.
8/23/2019 c36 BreatherOfInsanity
This is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
8/17/2019 c36 8Sneky
Enjoying the fic so far, Taylor and Elle are nice to read about and it's good to see Mimi spreading her wings. Look forward to seeing more
8/1/2019 c36 gunnars14
The AU you have created is extremely interesting and I can't wait to see what you do with it. Loving the OCs, they are well made, and Taylor's new power is very interesting. Also, in calling that the "Proffesor" that made Charnel and Mannequin is Haywire, so great job hinting at it. Looking forward to the next update!
7/27/2019 c36 8The Dark Eccentric
Interesting getting to see more of the changes here. This isn't some AU Leviathan attack on Brockton Bay. This is an Endbringer fight we've never seen before. Also interesting getting a Charnel interlude. She is a...unique individual. Nice to learn more about her. Looking forward to seeing how this goes, though I am also eager to get back to Taylor.

When Hero is talking about the countermeasures he refers to himself in the third person with "Hero's predictive models. Also when talking about the death toll for Simurgh's first appearance it says "The death toll was in the tens of number of international leaders..." Guessing it was supposed to be "...in the tens of thousands, and the number of international leaders..."
Also you have canon instead of cannon a few times.
7/26/2019 c36 RisingHive
Just binge read the whole fic in one go. Just wanted to say I’m loving the story and the way it’s going, and just wanted to say thanks for writing it
7/24/2019 c36 The Shadows Mistress
really good fight, enjoying the story; thanks for the chapter
7/24/2019 c4 The Shadows Mistress
really enjoying this wonder how i missed it, looking forward to more
7/23/2019 c36 14Baked The Author
I'm guessing Charnel is inspired by Mannequin? His daughter, perhaps...
7/23/2019 c36 2BrazeRancor
It’s been a while! Good to have you back.
Really enjoyed this chapter, very tense the whole way through. Charnel has a very cool power suite, is it inspired by anything?
162 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »