for Shattered Soul

9/28 c2 Jacqui
Can't wait! Is percy beginning his journey during the hobbit or the lotr?
8/15 c2 2ArthurShade
Interesting
5/15 c2 christiangirlie
please update!
5/5 c2 Dominique Torreto
Please update. It is too good to be abandoned. And drop Percy in Rohaan. At the moment of the Aragon trio chase.
12/31/2017 c1 Serious Fan here
Really good story you got here. Pls update soon.
10/26/2017 c2 Mmmssstttmmsss
I like the plot keep going
6/16/2017 c2 willow123amp
Can I just start by saying I freaking love this! If you are looking for future direction, can you please include Thranduil somewhere? Maybe start during the Hobbit seeing as the necromancer was just starting to rise again... Oh! Maybe Gandalf would meet Percy and know that he is from a different world and aware that the fates sent help to them. That would be awesome! Good luck with the schooling as well, totally get it.
6/8/2017 c2 5williamjamsephillips
Ooh very interesting. Poor Percy having his heart broken by Artemis. Hopefully Artemis gets her act together or she'll lose Percy to another woman :).
6/7/2017 c2 12Rayne Arianna Maranochi
You should drop him off with Legolas. I think the elf could help and be a friend. And I hope the fates show Artmis just how wrong she is for thinking Percy was at fUlt when even women can be evil.
6/7/2017 c2 2sweetheartcat5
Rivendell
6/2/2017 c1 Guest
Why does annabeth break up with him in the first place? Please update I love the story.
3/15/2017 c1 Guest
Are you going to continue the story?
3/5/2017 c1 REJECTED
REJECTED, REJECTED, YEAH YOU JUST GOT REJECTED, R-E-J-E-C-T-E-D. What? I whatch Zoe 101, sue me.
2/8/2017 c1 Guest
Well...that was good none the continue
2/3/2017 c1 12Rayne Arianna Maranochi
Ouch. Hope this gets updated and they realize that even women error and it's not always on the men. Women have flaws like that too, I've seen it happen enough that it makes me shake my head.
17 Page 1 2 Next »