for The Malfoy's Daughter

4/29/2020 c2 Audrey
I WANT AN UPDATE!Such a good story, just needs more chapters! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
3/31/2019 c2 Vianca
That book should not have that info in it.
Now if it was a document from the magical goverment mend to collect all data of young harry...
Would also explain mister malfoy his anger a bit better.

She would still have a Black house to keep her safe from harm, if her husband is bad...
So why picture mister malfoy worse then canon, when you could have used operational security?

I always think that book from year two, was mend to give it to mister weasley without people able to say he gave it to him.
That way they do not have prove he owned it and no reason to really turn his buildings inside out.
10/7/2018 c2 Guest
Please update again
2/12/2017 c2 Vicky Gross
This story is quite interesting and I would love to read more.
2/11/2017 c2 3Littlest1
okay interesting. Something tells me that she is going to have a stronger connection to Neville.
2/10/2017 c1 21zeltronica
Not fully sure what's going on yet, bit looks interesting, now on to give that other piece a look over.
1/25/2017 c1 Ladylucens
Interesting start. I hope it continues well.
1/26/2017 c1 3Littlest1
Looks fun
1/25/2017 c1 5Man of Constant Sorrow
This has potential, though honestly you've made Lucius a bit out of character, he's a scumbag in Canon, just expand on his already proven bad characteristics and extend them to how she treats Narcissa. He doesn't do bar room brawls, he's above such things, the only reason he fought Arthur was to cover him planting the diary, it was a ploy, he's a Slytherin.

Make him abusive, a womanizer, maybe he has a blatant mistress or a rent boy if he swings that way.

Just make him more in character. Watch how Count Mondego treats Mercedes in The count of Monte Cristo (the modern one with Jim Caviezal )

Also she should be worried about him killing the girl who lived, not just herself.

Honestly I think it would be more interesting/endearing if Narcissa lived a double life, and lived with Harriet as a muggle, it also removes the danger of discovery.
1/25/2017 c1 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up update soon