for What One Man Can Do

2/7/2019 c8 6Marinne Karneval
It's an interesting story, I would like to see how everything plays out. It would still be nice to see the Pevensies return, even if things are working pretty well without them, mainly because I want to see their reaction and interactions with Edward. Please update soon :)
9/20/2018 c3 So um
What is Edward's role in the story?
Great story
9/6/2018 c7 4Reiko x 3
Man, it has been years since I've read these books. My parents used to read them to my brother and I as bedtime stories when we were little kids...and there were also the old Hallmark movies my grandmother recorded for us on VHS. Talk about a nostalgia trip...

I think it would be interesting for the Pevinsies to be involved if only to see how they react to Edward. They might not be necessary, but it will still be interesting if they are involved.
1/25/2018 c7 shinyleopard
If everything continues as smoothly as it has been then you are correct to say that Caspian would have no need to blow the horn. Something would have to make him desperate for aid, like, say, something happening to Edward, who is really the one moving this operation forward right now. I think I would be happy either way, especially since you expressed your displeasure at the movie, a feeling I completely agree with you on.
One thing I would like to see a little more of is Edward's relationship with Caspian and the Narnians, and how he created those relationships.
I really like the characters you've made so far. Although we don't really know much about them, they have depth, and it's the little things like Roskin offering to be a pillow that gives them that depth.
Good job, and I hope to see this story to its completion.
12/2/2017 c7 14Seablue eyes 9311
Lovely story, I'm looking forward to reading more in the future. And I would like you to bring in Peter, Susan, Edward and Lucy, it would not be Narnia without them but also because I want to see their reaction to Edward being in Narnia. Hope to see more soon :)
7/23/2017 c7 5Addie Lover of Stories
I'm really enjoying this story so far! I love how you've changed things! And as for your question, I'd love for the Pevensies to come back to Narnia! I'd love to see how they'd interact with the plot as it is now, and how they'll get along with people in your version! And as for your problem of how Caspian would get to blow the horn, maybe in this instance it wasn't him that blew it? That could bring a bit of conflict if it's blown in the wrong situation, and it'd be interesting to see. Thank you for writing this!
6/15/2017 c1 StampedLizzy
you updated I am so happy! keep up the good work
6/15/2017 c4 14Pokeevee57
...I'm cheering for Ed. Lol. Really interesting so far (and I now realize I should watch the Narnia movies again... or at least read the books).
6/8/2017 c1 Shanora98
Why am I crying!? The first chapter was so bittersweet I loved it. I had to stop reading your story to write this but I assure you that I will continue. Just the sweet and small moments of happiness that are given to Ed are wonderful, but in return he has to given up Winry and Al to gain this peace. I guess Ed trully cant escape equivalent exchange after all.
4/6/2017 c3 Pokeevee57
Oh, this can get interesting! I like the Narnia movies and I read some of the books, so I look forward to more.
2/15/2017 c3 TrialWriter246
This is an interesting idea considering many of the themes from the show. Can't wait to read more.
2/10/2017 c3 Gold-Niamh
Yes, yes, yes!

I saw the update earlier but I was just about to leave with my parents and couldn't read it until now, I was almost giving up and wait until tomorrow but what the fuck, here I am :)

I just don't have enough words to say how really fucking happy I am to have Edward in Narnia, I might never get over it and I put the blame on your shoulders, you must be proud.

I love Trumpkin with all my soul and I bet he and Edward must be an awesome pair when they put their minds at it, they are both badass as fuck.

I think you are doing pretty well with the narnians with this being a start there is just enouch, what nedeed to be said and show and no more.

I just have to ask if there is going to be something about how Edward went to Narnia in the first place and how was this for him at the begining and the like.

See ya!
2/10/2017 c3 31alchemyfreak42
It's interesting. I'd have liked to see Ed show up in Narnia, though- that would have been amusing. I look forward to the next update.
2/5/2017 c2 Gold-Niamh
This is he first time I read a Fullmetal crossover with Narnia. Honestly, I don't know if there is more out there but the summary pick my attention and here I am, happy to see that good things come to light when I go a couple of weeks without visiting the crossover section.

Edward is, without a doubt, a character that can go to any world at any time and make himself a wander like it was his home knowing the place better than anyone else, seems like a talent of his I love him the most for that.

You know what I like it? That he go back to Narnia alone as in without Alphonse, I've read enough fanfic, crossover or otherwise, to know that most people would have made Al going with him but I think it works better this way and kudos for that.

Kudos for everything! And sorry about my not-as-good-as-it-could-be english.

'till the next chapter! o/

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service