for Herald of Destruction

5/10 c10 2Deathwhisper119
still can't wait to see what happens when he gets to the coast
3/13 c10 JadeGreenteaparty
This is awesome I can’t wait for more
2/19 c10 2JDS62
Hahaha... poor~ Solas
2/5 c10 Dagon Rafaeus
Lol they left Solas.
2/5 c5 Dagon Rafaeus
yo every time I read chancellor Roderick's sentences I can just hear the sneers
2/4 c10 Wishfull-star
That was a great chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe:)
2/4 c10 38Solaire38
Oof poor Solas getting forgotten, I really like that your bringing in different parts of the Dragon Age universe that weren't really used in Inquisition. Keep up the good work!
2/4 c10 4597boss
huh, I don't think that's canon, of course that's why it's called fanfiction.
2/4 c10 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter and glad Percy bonded with others :)
1/26 c9 Vu1kan18
i love this fic keep going friend
i just hope the seal on percy's power gets released
and i will admit a desire to see thalia make an appeareance in thedas possible as a romantic partner but if not its cool it is your story after all
1/25 c9 1P.M.Alderhill
ok, this was a surprisingly good story, i had no hopes when i came upon this story, the crossover seemed weird to me but as it was of two of my favourite series i gave it a try, in no small part because i enjoy the work of this writer. and i was really surprised. the characters are fun and how they reac to percy is hillarious.
Regarding nicknames for Percy... twisty (twister), Dasher (runs head into stuff), salty (once they see how overpowered he gets when they get him close to the ocean, also i just remembered you meet iron bull and the chargers on a beach, oh man am i excited to get to that chapter)
Regarding the love interest, Cerridwen is a great character, and truth be told i could see nothing wrong if you decided to go with her as a romance option, they can bond with how similar their religion and cultures are, but i still really hold out hope you will pick the Qunari mage as a love interest. Its just a matter of personal taste, just cause i think qunari look cool, plus seeing percy akwardly flirting with one of those giant girls seems like it could be hillarious, and one cant forget to mention how entertaining ut would be to see how bull would act as the father of a teenage girl in a relationship, would he threaten percy, or would he give him the talk so he knows how to please his daughter in bed? would he be an overprotective father, or someone more like oberyn in game of throes more wordly and almost like a friend to his daughters crush. Plus can you imagine how amusing Dorian would be as an inlaw for percy, the sas levels in that relationship is colosal. And Cerridwen could be a great wingwoman, and best friend. either way you go im certain its gonna be an enjoyable read, i just hope you have some time to continue this story one of these days
12/23/2020 c9 2Deathwhisper119
I can't wait for when they get to the coast I wonder if percy will get at least a fraction of his power back there
12/20/2020 c1 Deathwhisper119
man I love this story
10/26/2020 c9 Lorem54
Update pls
9/20/2020 c9 Vu1kan18
Please keep writing friend
You have an honest to the gods talent so Neptune's beard keep writing
143 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »