for Gate: Thus the Sorcerous Kingdom Fought There

8/29/2021 c43 casablanca1317
Can't wait to see how this goes
8/24/2021 c41 JKingSniper
emperor stupid
8/20/2021 c43 Guest
thank you for the new chapter. good as ever.
i hope things get better for you, for everyone except ccp members.
8/19/2021 c42 Fii
I don't know what possesed you when you wrote that Mezha character, but your attempt at making him sounds smart and studious has failed spectacularly.

Be honest, you ran out of idea for that Selene's section didn't you?

As a side note, that sequence with Base Arnus is also immensely lacking in impact. I get it, it's the usual 'oh no we're doomed' moments but there's just not enough resolution, attachment, nor build up for that scene to be considered okay.

The Fall of Arnus is a pretty big event, I could easily tell this will starts another sub plot point with the people on Earth, yet it starts and ends so abruptly without much fervor.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but it's been awhile since your last update and suddenly, the quality took a jump into the rat hole.

That aside, thank you for posting, looking forward for next chapter.
8/19/2021 c43 Fushes
Ainz is gonna be too angry that even the emotion suppresor ain't gonna cut it.
8/20/2021 c43 Spacemonkey777
Damn it! All this time I thought it was a grand scheme by Supreme Beings to test and train their kids. And I thought everything is under control. Yet I have been Bamboozled! So danger IS 'real' so to speak. I mean, Esdeath can rewrite and restructure a completely obliviated soul, but still! For the past 10 chapters I have been semi-relaxed thinking 'yeah, everything going according to plan...wow, this is brutal. I guess the plan is very metal.' But no! It's not even a plan! It's literally an enemy! No fake shadow enemy! Real one! AAAAAAH!
8/18/2021 c42 CRM
Very good chapter, I already missed this story
8/19/2021 c43 11MadClawDragon
Man this is amazing...
Also you really make sure you emphasize that Zorzal is an absolute moron who thinks he's a genius, I like it.
8/19/2021 c43 WarGod46
Magnificent! Beautiful story!
8/19/2021 c43 randomuser855
Is there a system for higher ranked divine beings? Kind of like Levels or is it meaningless now after Lv100?
Man, I really want to see Warhammer 40k and Esdeath causing all sorts of chaos in it. Wonder what they'd do. Make friends with the Emperor or perhaps become a chaos god themselves after trashing the place?

Overlord Effect did give us a small hint but...man. Still gets me so pumped up.

I'm so sad I read this chapter so fast. Now I know I need to play the waiting game for months on end. Months which go by so so slow. Still, thank you for updating author-san and not dropping the story.
Here's to reading nearly all of your works and begging you to return to Overlord Effect :)

Loved this chapter, curious to see how it goes, All Hail Ainz Ool Gown.

Wonder if you have planned an existence higher in divinity than the Architect. Perhaps an existential constant which manages it all like the Living Tribunal from Marvel?
Or perhaps a true omnipotent being who watches over the Multiverse?

Finally, can I ask about what time period the Ainz and Esdeath are in from the original 'Overlordly Broken'. The duo which are out in space looking over the Esdeath which just 'passed away' in a sense.

I'm curious as to know if it is before Overlord Effect or after in terms of time. Probably after considering the debris around them.
8/19/2021 c43 44Wacko12
I'm lost. Were the SKEF fighting Demiurge's forces
8/19/2021 c43 3RonaldM40196867
Serene is here and she is not happy.

I’m beginning to like Khan.

Emperor of Fools is the perfect title for Zorzal.
8/19/2021 c43 Harem King69
God bless you man, or women
Now i can read this before i sleep
Thanks for still working on this project
8/16/2021 c1 Eddyg125
Why is esdeath always in these?
8/15/2021 c42 11MadClawDragon
Man the way you wrote your battle scenes are top notch...
Good luck