for Danganronpa Airlines: First Class Despair: Behind the Scenes

6/27/2017 c2 TheRoseShadow21
Leaving a guest review so that when this gets replaced with the actual chapter I can review when logged in. So anyway, it's good to see you are still around and that the stories will all still be active. I do wanna make some changes for the actor version of my character, so I'll send you the form later in the afternoon. I look forward to thr next updates of all three stories!
2/23/2017 c1 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
What the diddle sticks why am I just now seeing this!? This genius and pure gold the idea of this all being a show is frickin awesome haha like wow and completely original cause I've never seen something like this before. This is the band aid over the wound when a favorite character dies and I am grateful. When that happens this will be my reality.
2/2/2017 c1 Kuraziri
Wow, so I completely forgot to review on the last chapter of FCD. Which is really weird, since it was my favorite chapter yet. So sorry! Anyways, I absolutely love the idea of this as a side series. While I'm definitely going with FCD as being canon, it'll be great to see the cast just having fluffy interactions and getting along. Maybe it'll make me less sad when I see all my favorite characters die.

As for an alternate last name for Ayano, probably something like Oshiro, Kuroba, or Setsushi. Whichever one you feel fits best!

I can't wait for the next update to both this and FCD! :)
1/30/2017 c1 1LillyShepard
How the heck am i just now seeing this? This is really nice! I like having a side story tothe main, especially since some cute fluff will be a great medicine to all the despair in FCD.

PS. Have you seen A Series Of Unfortunate Events on Netflix? If not then you should check it out, it's really good. I also feel like the theme song would go great with FCD..Somewhat.
1/29/2017 c1 TheRoseShadow21
(Guest review because I was not expecting this, plus I'm lazy. But anyway...)
This seems like a lot of fun! If I'd known that this is what the alternate surnames were for, then I'd have given an alternate first name too! But, given that Effie hasn't appeared in this one yet, it's not too late, so my partial suggestion is that her alternate first name could be taken from one of the Seven Sisters of the Pleiades-a different set of Greek mythological sisters . If you're going in order of their names then Effie would have to be Celeano (You could shorten that to CeeCee or Celia), but I figure Effie could just as easily be an Electra too, and while that doesn't need shortening, it could easily be shortened to Ellie. So that leaves you with Electra 'Ellie' Akiyama or Celeano 'CeeCee' Akiyama (or Celeano 'Celia' Akiyama). Of course, I don't mind if you just had her as Euterpe 'Effie' Akiyama, but yeah...I'll leave those options there and let you decide.
((Oh, and if you decide to switch Effie's first name from one of the Nine Muses to one of the Seven Sisters, then feel free to choose new names and nicknames for Effie's sibs based on this-you can always PM me to ask which ones I'd prefer for them if you like))

Anyway, this seems like such a nice idea. I personally would prefer if the canon of this storyline was that the killing was real to the characters, as that would be more impactful emotions-wise and plot-wise. But, I would still love this story to be a thing, because I can definitely see it as being an antidote to the upcoming despair of the main fic! That, and it's going to be very interesting to see how the characters differ between the main story and this one! So yeah, the next time I actually log in I'll follow and favourite this, and well, yeah. I look forward to the next chapters of both this and the main story, so keep up the good work!
1/29/2017 c1 1CandiedStars
Yesss I'm so ready for this. I love this as a little side story release. It sounds like it will be fun!
1/29/2017 c1 5Vocalmon
Aaa this story will actually be our lives! Story? More like series :3 I love the idea of a BTS to the cruel and twisted fate the beloved cast will meet. I love them all and their the first SYOC cast I've actually made a lot of progress on memorizing! So loveable and doomed

As for canon plots, A seems to be a more logical choice, but option B would potentially allow dear Sayomi more screen time :3 Kidding~

All in all, I'm just as hyped for this story as the main one as well. We get to see interactions outside of a killing game atmosphere. Fanservice to us OC makers! Who would've thought you would made a movie AU theme for this. I personally thought you were going to make a school life fic when you mentioned a side project. Either way, I wish you luck in writing this!
1/29/2017 c1 10Katastic Writer
Ah, so this is the side project I read about! Not at all what I expected, but I can see the reason for asking for alternate surnames now. It works out great!

Overall I see this as a really cute idea, having a universe where DR is actually a TV show makes it all the more fun! For my vote/opinion, I would think of the original DR universe with the actual killings as canon. But boy, I love this idea so much since it gives us a break from the murder, sadness, and drama, so I say keep it coming!
1/29/2017 c1 1RedEndz
Well, this is a side project that I am so going to read. It will be nice to see how they act around each other without the whole killing game weighing them down. We can get a break from all those feels that will come for us in the future in FCD.

Being the terrible person that I am, I am going to decide that the story where they died is the cannon one so that I can laugh at their deaths.

But hey, I am not saying no to this side story. In fact, I welcome it with open arms. (As far as I can stretch with my short short arms.)

Will be looking forward to the next update(for both stories)! See you there~