for Reality Summer

6/12 c13 Jen18Potter2002
Hey this fic is great. I REALLY can’t wait for it to be updated. For some reason everytime I read it I imagine Sue getting her head shaved off with Heather.
1/8 c13 M
Sincerely, it is very enjoyable! I do look forward to read more of it
11/8/2020 c13 8Ishiro Shizuka
Ahhhhh I love your fic so much that I had lost count of the times I had read it. :D
10/3/2020 c13 Rene
Hey I really like your story and just wanted to say I'm excited for a new chapter. It's a really good story. I understand that life gets busy sometimes, and that if it takes a while to update you're not at fault. I really wanna see where this goes so until there's a new chapter, ill be patient, and I'll wait, because you deserve the support. Stay motivated, and take care of yourself.
-Rene
5/7/2020 c13 Dead96
This is one of the only crossovers that is actually very good.
I love how this going so far, and I hope to see more soon.
4/20/2020 c13 4JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881
Oh this is really awesome..
Can't wait to find out what happens next.
2/5/2020 c10 26917brat
I really love this and I am curious as to how things are going to change with how different people are being voted off and with Heather not being able to throw around as much drama as she did as Harry is acting as a peace keeper. Hey I wonder did Harold mess with the votes or anything this time?
9/21/2019 c13 Chocoholic202
Yay! You updated! I want more!
9/18/2019 c13 Matt
Wonder who the mystery guy at the end of the last chapter was?
9/15/2019 c13 Guest
I adore supportive Harry! I also can’t wait for the boot camp episode, since Harry literally created his own child resistance group...
9/15/2019 c13 NikoS90
God I got ridiculously excited when I saw this was updated! It needs a bit if a touch up on grammar but otherwise it's just as good as the rest of the story!
9/15/2019 c13 5llLittle Sll
I think, because of the long wait between updates, it just makes me that more happier and excited when I see an update. The wait is worth it, so I don't mind the long wait
9/15/2019 c13 3SakuraKoi
So good! I love this story!
9/15/2019 c13 Pedobearlikesyaoi1234
I really wanna kill Sue.
9/15/2019 c13 zarimings
I am so glad you decided to update can't wait to see more. I love this fanfic.
175 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »