for Revenge is poison

beyond good
10/5/2019 c1 Dart-fan
happy Dart lived...nice one
4/30/2019 c1 UIa
this was sad and I loved the comedy bits too

my friend Galandria told me about this

you deserve more reviews
1/20/2019 c1 3Galandria the Vampire Queen
OMgoodness...pulls the box of tissue to the side...this was amazing

Dart almost dying on his brothers was so sad and the letter...whew...tears again

Excellent writing despite the swearing and I pray you continue to write more exceptional fics

God bless
8/31/2018 c1 Ikia
Beyond amazing...lovedo everything

God bless and keep writing
9/23/2017 c1 6theredwagon
Brilliant story, loved it:)
6/29/2017 c1 9PrinceJai
Absolutely brilliant!Well, done
3/15/2017 c1 sorrellkaren
Nice interaction between the brothers. The story was believable with a madman for a villain and a good reason for the old man to want d'Artagnan dead. I was surprised when he killed himself at he grave of his son and buried the antidote there. I like the relationship between Athos and d'Artagnan because it is so unconventional. The man you think killed your father turns out to be your best friend and mentor is not an everyday occurrence. The difference in their ages also ads a dynamic uncommon in best friends. The way you wrote his illness was convincing enough that had I not known he would live, I could have believed he would not. I cried when I read his letter, it was so true. Each man had his strengths and weaknesses and d'Artagnan knew them well. The end was funny to lighten the mood again. A nice read. just the right length to satisfy. Well done.
2/22/2017 c1 Guest
Thoroughly enjoyed this! I like the spirit of their friendship both in hard times and good - and the letter was just beautiful. Great plot with some nice twists but the best part was the triumph of brotherhood in the face of despair. Thanks for posting this :)
2/9/2017 c1 Guest
Excellent!
2/4/2017 c1 3ShadowWriter33
Another amazing D'Artagnan story! Loved the friendship and interaction between the Inseparables, though you about brought me to tears a few times! Great job!
God Bless,
SW
2/1/2017 c1 V
Awesome story! ! I hope there are many many more Musketeer stories!
1/31/2017 c1 9arduna
Loved this! "How many lives do you have, boy?As many as you need, Sir". Bless... lovely writing and everyone was in character. Enjoyed bumbling Porthos being teased, calm Aramis holding everyone together and of course d'Artagnan being brave. Thank you!
1/30/2017 c1 72criminally charmed
Great story. Thanks for sharing my favorite treat...D'Artagnan whump.
1/30/2017 c1 105Tidia
YAY! So glad you posted this story. I like how d'Artagnan felt better, but it was only a lull and they all worked together.
23 Page 1 2 Next »