for The Sherrinford Tale

5/3/2017 c1 137simplyshelbs16
beautifully written!
2/12/2017 c1 caramelminx
I loved this so much. I cried and just when I hoped she could get out of there without seeing Sherlock I got my happy ever after.
1/30/2017 c1 Guest
Thank you for this story. It was really lovely.
1/30/2017 c1 13ad-iuficium
I loved this! Thank you so very much! You made my day!
-Andriana,Greece
1/29/2017 c1 Guest
I wasn't sure about this story when I first read the summary, but it turned out to be brilliantly written! I'm so glad I read it! Thanks!
1/29/2017 c1 DD
Lovely story!
1/29/2017 c1 Guest
Super cute!
1/29/2017 c1 78Chica Plutonio
Awww this is sweet.

I really enjoyed reading your story, mostly Sherrinford tale. I like the way you summarized the story in TFP and all the background of Holmes siblings, it's appropriate for children and at the same time fits well with the original facts.

At the end there's a little of ooc, but I don't mind at all, it was kinda sweet in fact. The final paragraph was perfect as a closure, especially the last sentence.

The only thing I can complain about is punctuaction. The story REALLY needs a lot of commas and semicolons, because the lack of them makes it difficult to understand, mostly for non native speakers like me. I think I see some misspellings too, like "brake", I guess you mean "break". Other than that, everything is fine. The structure of the paragraphs is well distributed, and I love the characterization of John and Rosie (especially Rosie)

Thanks for sharing this with us. Greetings from a Venezuelan sherlloly shipper.

P.S: Is that true that in the Oxford English Dictionary sherlloly appears as an example of "ship"?
1/29/2017 c1 7DianaStorm09
Gorgeous story! The way you embedded the fairy-tale within the story is marvelous!
1/29/2017 c1 Leonarema
Oh. How utterly beautiful!
You just managed to floor a huge Sherlock and fairy tales fan.
Thank you so much!
1/29/2017 c1 ginnyweasleyrules
Aww I loved this it was sweet!
1/29/2017 c1 bine2002
I loved it. wonderfully written :-)
1/29/2017 c1 2Linneanna
this is perfect! thank you for sharing!
1/29/2017 c1 1SammyKatz
Just what I needed. Thank you.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service