FanFiction.Net
for Season Three

2/25/2017 c7 3rdfah
It's just so much fun to see Beckett begin to realize she's falling and she can't stop. What started as a slow glide is becoming a dive. One can pull out of a dive, but not a dive.
2/25/2017 c7 41Mark C
A wonderful look at Kate's changing opinion/feelings towards Castle and it's made even better by what is happening.
2/25/2017 c7 19wendykw
I've always thought Beckett was jealous in that scene. Really enjoyed your delving into Beckett's mind in this chapter.
2/24/2017 c7 67Griever11
Oh my god woman are u kidding me with the UST HELLO RESOLVE IT NOWWWWWE

Please
2/24/2017 c7 GoodByeApathy2
Another excellent chapter
2/24/2017 c6 FluffyFierce
Genius! The description of the pool and the common thread of that coffee cup, and all it represents for them, is very vivid...the piece reminds me of the best of how Beckett looks out for him (I wish they'd expanded a bit on that after the kidnapping in canon)...looking forward to more!
2/23/2017 c5 FluffyFierce
Ohh I loved that! Brought to mind many misses in expanding on hints in the series...learning to 'share' Alexis, that bad ass Beckett quality Castle likes...loved that bit in Jersey too (that you for articulating Beckett's humour). And here's to a thriving Cadtle fanfic community!
2/22/2017 c6 operaluvr
That last line. Perfect for the story and for them.
2/21/2017 c6 94bingblot
"3XK"'s end scene was so beautifully Caskett so I loved this little extension of it. Just perfect.
2/21/2017 c5 bingblot
Aww, poor Castle, brooding over who would break him out of prison. So like him to obsess over something like that. Well, now he has Beckett.
2/20/2017 c6 freeasabird14
Thank you for writing such different prompts for each chapter. It's very entertaining. Can't wait to read more. #Caskett #Always
2/20/2017 c6 keystothecastle
You really do write so very well. You understand their characters and their deeper emotions, and your fics are a joy to read. Thank you!
2/19/2017 c6 MontanaKate66
Very well written..Enjoying each chapter..
2/19/2017 c6 1vjlee
Nice play on that seen - full of comfortable understanding - too bad she didn't take him to her place instead. ;)
2/19/2017 c6 Castlelover777
Wow, this one is wonderfully good! I love how she quietly cares for him. He would be shaken to his core by his experience with 3XK, and I love this scene of her knowing exactly how to comfort him. Most of all I love the last line. It's absolutely perfect.
314 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »