FanFiction.Net
for Season Three

2/7/2017 c4 Estherrrr
I should have killed off dmb
Make him disappear
Poof
2/7/2017 c4 GoodByeApathy2
Thanks for brightening my otherwise dreary day. Love your words
2/7/2017 c4 Guest
You know that feeling when you read that one book, or watch that one thing on TV that you loved for the umpteenth time, and some part of you want to see it play differently ; but at the same time all the moments that hurt are part of what you loved about it and you don't know exactly what to feel ?

(Was that even a sentence?)

Anyway, thank you for that. ; )
2/7/2017 c4 TORONTOSUN
I like how you wrote this chapter. Very good. I like the bear claw reference.
2/7/2017 c4 I'm Widget
Sweet. I love that he noticed the hurt in her eyes.
2/7/2017 c4 41Mark C
Loved Kate's reaction to the bearclaw, certainly showed that she thinks whatever Castle brings in should be just for her.

Great ending because I always got a kick out of the term 'Motorcycle Boy'.
2/7/2017 c4 81822andallthat
I'm glad that you caught this little detail.
2/6/2017 c4 18madcrafter72
Liked this one, because there is tension of this sort between them in season 3, and there are quite a few discussions where it seems the first part was off screen.
2/6/2017 c4 30The-KLF
Ohhh Kate. Jealous that Lanie gets a bear claw and you don't, deary me.
2/6/2017 c3 1vjlee
x3x03

'There are rules'... the rules of engagement?

This was a neat little addendum to the back and forth relationship of Beckett and Royce - deftly explained their 'break up'. ;)
2/6/2017 c3 I'm Widget
Bless her heart.
2/5/2017 c3 josiebell391
great one loved the flashback scene
2/5/2017 c3 Steve0618
Season 3 was my favourite season and you are doing a great job in each of your chapters. Good work.
2/5/2017 c3 FluffyFierce
So much conveyed so briefly...I wonder who shoulders the burden of such knotted relationships, the crusty old veteran or the young up and coming one? Kudos for colouring in what was only briefly sketched in the series
2/5/2017 c3 1conservativegirl
I love all the emotion in this! So much tension and unresolved feelings, love it!
314 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »