FanFiction.Net
for Season Three

2/3/2017 c3 errieon
Best ch. Thus far
2/3/2017 c2 11vaso.caskett
Another great addition. Liked it very much :)
2/3/2017 c1 vaso.caskett
Yay! You started with season 3.

Great start capturing their emotions during these few seconds that they draw at each other.
2/2/2017 c1 dopeysac
Woohoo! Season Three!
2/2/2017 c2 operaluvr
Refuted most definitely. Refuted.
2/2/2017 c2 15gilmoradict
So sweet. Him caring and her pretending not to. And conveniently ignoring the significant others in both their lives, since what they're doing is just about being partners and friends. Riiiigggght. Refuted.
2/2/2017 c1 gilmoradict
This is perfect. Short and sweet and totally within the parameters of how I see Kate and Castle at this point in time. So glad we are onto season three! Looking forward to the next episode.
2/2/2017 c2 41Mark C
A great look at Beckett's early relationship with Josh and confirming that it was probably a rebound type since her feelings for Castle are still there.

Enjoyed their interaction especially with Kate keeping to her thoughts on ESP.
2/1/2017 c2 southerngirl1
He 'un-refutes' everything she refutes - always!
2/1/2017 c2 sasans
You keep telling yourself that Kate. Keep denying your feelings for Castle but it's not going to work forever.
2/1/2017 c1 sasans
No, but he wanted to kiss her. She came over just to enforce the fact that they are still "friends". She was not going to give up on them for anything.
2/1/2017 c2 FluffyFierce
Nice to be reminded that after the flirting in season 2, season 3 had some great friendship moments...but also the creation of her home murderboard. That sort of inner thought stream of consciousness done so well and in character...look forward to more!
2/1/2017 c1 FluffyFierce
You finger jabbing Beckett was spot on...loved that bluster! Of course Castle would agonise over it...The growing up of Castle captured nicely and quirkily...
2/1/2017 c2 25Roadrunnerz
This was the last episode I rewatched so it was so fresh in my mind as I read this. Love how you weaved in the whole irrefutable/refuted conversation here.
"Refuted, remember? Refuted." - :)) You keep trying to convince yourself, Beckett.
2/1/2017 c2 1conservativegirl
I'm so glad you're doing season three! Awesome chapters so far :)
314 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »