FanFiction.Net
for Season Three

2/1/2017 c2 TORONTOSUN
Great episode.
2/1/2017 c2 GoodByeApathy2
Your stories make me happy. Thank you
2/1/2017 c2 life's a mystery
2/1/2017 c2 81822andallthat
I refute Beckett's refutation.
2/1/2017 c2 1vjlee
This was a short but tangy observation of our favorite TV couple as their romantic and other escapades continue down their path of total togetherness. ;)

Now that I've finally remembered the rules of "An episode by episode tag for your 'seasons' stories", if not watching an episode from my all 8 seasons DVD collection, I will, at least, read the Castle site posted recaps of each episode before reading your chapter of the episode - this might help to get things a little more right than too much wrong - AUs notwithstanding, of course. ;)

Thank you for continuing to post the seasons - episode by episode - I just love this so much. ;)
2/1/2017 c2 54MyNameIsJeffNImLost
Nope. That's not what it is. It's a date. :)
2/1/2017 c2 I'm Widget
Sweet. Love this.
2/1/2017 c2 GUest
Cute, and liked the little reference to his age.

One small correction: whose fault is that, not who's (that means who is). Everyone makes that mistake, including me too often.
2/1/2017 c2 BKeh
Thank you!
1/31/2017 c2 dopeysac
Gosh, I miss this show!
1/31/2017 c2 30The-KLF
Beckett in denial makes me sad! They should have spent this whole season kissing.
1/31/2017 c1 I'm Widget
Sweet. I always wondered if she considered shooting him in that split second... because she was so angry and hurt. Damn that Gina. If only he hadn't called her and gone off with her that summer. Sigh.
1/31/2017 c1 12jam821
I haven't read fic in ages and now I've just read this and I miss my show so hard. I love his Beckett fog when he's all messed up over stuff she does and says. Especially in season three. Love.
314 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »