FanFiction.Net
for Season Three

1/31/2017 c1 ldrmd6
Thanks for picking up this summary thread again. I really enjoyed Seasons 1 and 2, and even though the show is finished, these fresh reviews have it coming alive once more. Appreciate the writers who keep this fantastic couple alive through the fanfics. You do great work!
1/30/2017 c1 operaluvr
I love where this might be going. Besides, it's one of my favorite episodes of season 3 and I can't wait for more.
1/30/2017 c1 josiebell391
fantastic can't wait to read more thank you
1/30/2017 c1 30The-KLF
Aaahh, but they could have kissed! If only they had!
1/30/2017 c1 1vjlee
Well, that was terse and taciturn and traumatic. After what he did to her at the end of season two, I'm not sure I would have ever let him and his 800 pound ego back.

But I'm willing to let you try and change my mind as we go through your 'episode by episode tag for season three'. Looking forward to it. ;)
1/30/2017 c1 41Mark C
This was great.

I thought you did a great job with how Castle thought about that moment as it appeared that Beckett was going to shoot him and vice versa. It was good how they talked about it, or Beckett did as she arrived at the loft and told Castle that she wasn't going to shoot him.

Loved the 'still friends' part.
1/30/2017 c1 41Docnerd89
God bless you.
1/30/2017 c1 Roadrunnerz
Love that you are back with the season vignettes. Your writing is so fantastic. Can't wait to read the rest!
1/30/2017 c1 southerngirl1
That scene was a scary one but, for me, it demonstrated a mutual trust. Enjoyed your take on it!
1/29/2017 c1 keystothecastle
Oh thank you! Season 3 fics! So happy that there might well be another 23 to look forward to!
1/29/2017 c1 29CharacterDriven
"it's not like he kissed her or anything"
There are different kinds of intimacy. For these two liars, telling the truth is as intimate as it gets :-D
1/29/2017 c1 kwarner
Great idea and chapter.
1/29/2017 c1 Angelsintheoutfield
Yaaaaaas I'm so happy you're still doing these
1/29/2017 c1 Guest
U r the BEST Castle Beckett writer out there. I hope u realize it. Love your writing!
1/29/2017 c1 Guest
I love these! Thank you for writing!
314 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »