FanFiction.Net
for Season Three

6/25/2017 c11 dopeysac
Love this episode and the banter!
6/24/2017 c11 3rdfah
My all time favorite episode. One of the many great things about these two was their capacity for self destruction and deception, yet somehow they eventually get it all right in the end.
6/24/2017 c11 9theputz913
Oh so many places that conversation could go if given the chance!
6/24/2017 c11 TORONTOSUN
I like that Kate and Rick talk like this.
6/24/2017 c11 1vjlee
Castle's greatest fault wasn't that he 'could kiss and tell' but that he 'couldn't NOT kiss and tell.' Did he really ever believe that bragging about his sexual escapades would make him more appealing to Beckett - turn her on - make her feel like he wouldn't talk about her too - because his idea of a 'one and done' also included the words 'night stand'? ;)

Now to the very deep essence of what you revealed about them in all of the few extremely well chosen words of this chapter and summed up with - "She leaves the break room with a win. It doesn't feel like one though." ;)

BTW 'ma-' it does the job alright it just doesn't do the quintessentially best job. ;)

Loved your take on this - every single word! ;)
6/24/2017 c11 Guest
Damn. This is great! Hahaha! I so wanted them together back then. Love this.
6/24/2017 c11 41Mark C
A great way to show how interested Beckett is in Castle and trying not to let him know.

The last couple of lines was so like Kate.
6/24/2017 c11 81822andallthat
They are such a mess, at this point.
6/24/2017 c11 47phnxgrl
I loved Rick's and Kate's conversation in the break room while hiding out from Pseudo Kate. Please continue.
6/24/2017 c11 pkl
I'm still a most terrible reviewer, but want to let you know AGAIN that all of the things I mentioned in a post last year are still valid, every single one of them:

1. I enjoy all of your stories very, very much (even when I don't leave a review)
2. You are one of the only "old" favourite writers left that actually can write good and great stories.
3. I know that the show is finished, but as long as you feel the urge ;-))) to write Castle-Beckett-fiction, I'll read it.
4. So thanks for all your wonderful stories. I hope you'll keep writing some more!

All the best!
6/24/2017 c11 Manxkid
Very amusing - loved it!
6/24/2017 c11 30The-KLF
Gah, Castle! He needed to react at the end if he wanted her to know the real truth! But he was too astounded to do anythingpoor guy.
6/23/2017 c10 41Mark C
It's always interesting to hear about Beckett's tattoo and a little alcohol helped her to tell Castle about it. Great story about it.
6/22/2017 c10 29CharacterDriven
6/20/2017 c10 SusanCastleFan49
Thanks for a wonderful chapter.
314 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »