for A mother

6/13/2017 c23 24OfficialUSMWriter
Ooh, I think I like slightly crazy and fearless Peter! Certainly someone the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D weren't ready for XD
6/13/2017 c23 3cautionald
I'm gonna suggest Betty Ross . I really coming to love this just as much I did A Father
6/13/2017 c23 242Marsetta
Hello! Have you done shehulk? I can't remember reading it, but I have a horrible memory and I don't have a lot of time so I didn't look to see if it was already there.
Love all these stories so far!
Mars
6/13/2017 c23 2JannaKalderash
Hmmmm, how about having Sigyn for a mom, while she's separated from Loki...again.

Her two kids by him were killed while young, so she might be open towards raising Peter.

If not her, how about Clea, Dr. Strange's former girlfriend?
6/13/2017 c22 8CRUDEN
Hippopltya
Marvel has their own version of her she's sometimes called warrior woman
6/13/2017 c22 Rocker on
Woah, woah, woah! Do not even speak his name! He's still mad at me for not being happy about taking care of Peter. I don't want him to pop up again!

Okay, small rant aside, I think I'd suggest Skrull queen maybe? Perhaps Susan Storm/Richards? That one Herald of Galactus who is literally on fire? Ms. Marvel? Felicia Hardy? Spider-Gwen? Ooh, for chapter Fifty, how about Cassandra Tennyson from Ben 10: Alien Force? It would be great! ...Fine, Marvel moms. ...For now.

Scarlet Witch? That one Betty girl that always teams up with Hulk? Perhaps YOU even? C'mon, Deadpool did one of me, why not him doing one of you?! I need vengeance for you putting those ideas in his head...

Well, that's all I can say for now. Until next time, this has been Rocker on, telling you to rock on! A-S-T-A! Lavista!
6/13/2017 c22 8Tinian I'att
Don't know this one, but she doesn't sound like the type of person any one sane would mess with, which explains Deadpool who is most definitely not sane. If I can think of someone you haven't covered here I'll let you know. If you're thinking of venturing outside Marvel then might I suggest Catwoman or one of Batman's other female baddies that could be interesting.
6/13/2017 c22 2WonderDildo
I wanna see if you can work in X-23.
6/13/2017 c22 24OfficialUSMWriter
BIG BERTHA! I actually know who she is! XD XD XD
Aww, I like how she called him "baby bug" It just sounds so cute :3 :3 :3
Hmm...mothers...mothers...mothers...how about *taps chin* She-Hulk? When I first started the chapter, I thought it was her.
Awesome update! ;)
6/1/2017 c21 8Tinian I'att
This was one of your sadder offerings. Also, having seen Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 I feel sorry for Nebula. That movie makes her a much more sympathetic character, but I think you've portrayed her relationship with Peter in an accurate way here.
6/1/2017 c21 24OfficialUSMWriter
*gasp* Oh my...I think my heart just broke...oh Peter my dear baby boy.
5/25/2017 c20 L
how about the crystal gems? (from su)
5/19/2017 c20 Earthly Entity
Can ya do do like fem Thor?
5/14/2017 c20 8Tinian I'att
I should have known you'd post a new chapter of this story for Mother's Day. This was sweet. I do think Peter's spider powers would make him a little more graceful than he was before he got them. It also showcases the difficulties he faces balancing two separate lives. Looking forward to whatever comes next.
5/14/2017 c20 Rocker on
Wow. Ain't she a role model.
231 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »