for A mother

6) Electra
7) viper
8) silver sable
3/5/2017 c12 25OfficialUSMWriter
Enchantress, I think I know a little of her. For just a moment, I thought it was Female-Loki because Thor was there. XD I need to go look up some stuff about Enchantress. XD
3/5/2017 c11 OfficialUSMWriter
Hmmmm...Lady Deadpool...that would be interesting. Agent Cheesecake! I love it!
3/5/2017 c10 OfficialUSMWriter
Hahahah, oh that would be cute! I mean, Peter yelling at people in a different language! Could you imagine him getting frustrated while fighting a villain and just shouting fight strategies at his teammates in French, like by instinct! XD
And they all (both villain and teammate) are just so confused and have no idea what's going on.
3/4/2017 c12 5NaLuFanForLife
Can you do one with Raven or Storm? Or maybe even Pepper?
3/3/2017 c12 Rocker on
Man, the only reason Amora would want Peter would probably be the spider-powers. Isn't she a lot like Loki, in thinking that mortals are below her? Super-powered mortals, however, if turned to her side, would be very useful.

Well, I don't have any suggestions, except to say 'DON'T DO LADY DEADPOOL AS A MOM!' I do NOT need that imagery haunting my dreams. Besides, one Pool chapter is good enough, we don't need another version of him in the alternate story, thank you very much.

Well, that's all I have to say for now. Until next review, this has been Rocker on, telling you to rock on! And, to keep in theme, Chimichangas!
3/3/2017 c11 Rocker on
Wow. Lady Deadpool as a mom is a scary idea too. And if He-Pool meets She-Pool, boy, I will never be able to keep them out of my house.
3/2/2017 c12 8Tinian I'att
Poor Peter, sometimes the truth sucks. I can see Enchantress messing with his mind to make him think she's a good person, after all, she messed with Hulk's mind once, and probably a few other people's as well. Looking forward to the next installment, but in the meantime there's a couple of chapters of A Father for me to read.
3/2/2017 c11 Tinian I'att
Agent Cheesecake? Really? This is an actual character? I think that's just about the crazies thing I've ever heard, which explains how Deadpool got involved, since he's basically the poster boy for crazy. Love your little exchange with him at the end by the way. Time for another chapter!
3/2/2017 c10 Tinian I'att
Lots of interesting mutants coming up lately. I wonder who'll be in the next chapter. Pardon me while I go find out.
3/2/2017 c10 Rocker on
Okay, I want to learn French now for that specific reason. Man, that would get me a lot of glares from the people I know. I doubt they'd appreciate the constant use of it.

Okay, so numbuh ten is one that sehs 'What goes around, cahms around'. Doubt that he'd wahnt to do something bahd then. Sorry, trying to see what it feels like to use a different accent.

Okay, so this is an interesting one. You still need to tone down the language a bit, but other than that, it was good. Wonder what kind of alibi Peter could actually make in Vietnam... A down on their luck child of some random person who was vacationing there, and ended up stranded? ...Doubt it, but it's still possible.

Well, I'm out of things to say that people wont listen to. Until next review, this has been Rocker on, telling you to rock on! See ya later, alligator!
3/2/2017 c9 Rocker on
Sounds like a cool superpower. Still want Ice powers though. AWESOME!
3/2/2017 c9 25OfficialUSMWriter
Holy crap, she seems powerful and intense! XD awesome!
3/2/2017 c8 OfficialUSMWriter
Yep...at least he's getting a lot of money..heh...something would happen i feel.
2/28/2017 c8 8Tinian I'att
More characters I've never heard of, might have to start checking out Marvel characters on Wikipedia. Good chapter, I await the next one.
231 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »