for A mother

1/30/2017 c1 8Tinian I'att
Wasn't expecting this to start out with Loki again. Hilarious! Hope to read more of this soon.
1/29/2017 c1 Spider-pun
Alright, time for suggestions;
Titania
Bettyhill Ross
She-huland of course, Black widow
1/29/2017 c1 2Crimson cat angel
Love!
1/29/2017 c1 24OfficialUSMWriter
Yay! I wanna read about Peter's mommas! Gender-fluid Loki though, gotta love it!
1/29/2017 c1 Rocker on
Wow. Just, wow. I was not expecting this. I was thinking of suggesting something like this, but I thought it was to far out there. But wow. Making the first one be the same character as the other story, is just... Wow. I knew that there was a female version of Loki in some of the comics, sure, but I didn't know that he could actually turn into a female at will. Wow... I probably should make sure that if I ever end up having to be adopted by an aristocrat Asgardian, that it's either Oden or Thor. Wait, scratch that, make it be Thor. Oden would probably raise me to be on his side, and to rule Earth when he takes it over. I think he was doing that with Loki in the movies.

So, new story, new suggestions, right? Hope you won't mind if the list is long... Eh, it might not be. Okay, so maybe Susan Storm? You could have it be for before the Fantastic Four ever went into space, and that he stayed home under the care of some random person, maybe Norman Osborn, if he goes to midtown, and that's when he got bit by the spider. Would be cool to see that.

Then there's Madam Web. If she met him, she would probably see lots of the possible futures where Peter gets bit by the spider, and either becomes a hero or a villain, mostly hero though, and see how he probably saves the world multiple times in multiple versions. I believe she would try to steer it in the direction that's the best future. Would be interesting to see Spidey raised by another spider.

Okay, I'm just going to list off names now, and leave out the suggestions for story ideas for each character I do, you cool with that? Okay, so perhaps She-hulk maybe? Or possibly Agent 13. Maybe Black Widow? Or perhaps Agent Carter... Maybe Pepper Potts? Or perhaps that one warrior chick whose name I don't remember from Asgard. Or maybe I should stop talking. Until next review, this has been Rocker on, telling you to rock on! Tally-ho!
1/29/2017 c1 Darkinufan
Oh this will be fun. I can't help but to think of a dealing incident and what Gwen would do as Peter's mom. Or maybe Storm (Ororo or Susan), she-hulk, mockingbird... wasp? Keep up the good work, dark
231 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16