for A mother

7/14/2017 c42 24OfficialUSMWriter
WHOOO! The Squirrel and Spider as siblings! I can totally imagine this! Can you imagine Squirrel Girl keeping an eye on Peter (her brother) through all the squirrels in New York? Like, she always has at LEAST one squirrel watching him to alert her if anything bad happens! Squeeeee! I love it! 3
7/14/2017 c41 OfficialUSMWriter
Yes...this was something I never knew I needed till I read it...yes...yeeeeeessssss...
7/14/2017 c40 OfficialUSMWriter
Ooh, The Immortal Iron Fist - sweet! I'd love to see Peter's reaction and attitude our with Iron Fist!
7/14/2017 c39 OfficialUSMWriter
Ooh hi Blade! And Lilith, she's been through a lot! But I loved her threat to hunt Blade down if he hurt Peter! Protetice!People for Peter makes me so happy! .
7/14/2017 c38 OfficialUSMWriter
Hahahaha, poor Pete, probably not the funnest parent to go home to XD
He probably would hide behind Captain America, wouldn't he! Hey, at least he got Dr. Strange, right.
7/14/2017 c37 OfficialUSMWriter
Man...that's dark.

But I liked that last line! "His mother may have been the Agnel of Mercy, but he would be the Angel of Life." I really like that line. Seems very Peter-ish!
7/14/2017 c44 8Tinian I'att
Poor Spidey, I think he'd rather be grounded. Loved this one, so funny. Have you seen the new Spider-Man movie yet? I saw it yesterday and it was awesome! Until next time.
7/13/2017 c44 Rocker on
Oh, right, I was going to suggest Agent Simmons from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Whoops.
7/13/2017 c44 Rocker on
Wow... His own personal rain-cloud. That's interesting. Brotherly Nightcrawler for the win!
7/13/2017 c44 79SneaselXRiolu
Marvel: Wanda Maximoff, Jean Grey, Gamora, Typhoid Mary

Chapter 50: Endive (Chowder), Sukuyo Mankanshoku (Kill la Kill), Elizabeth Liones (Nanatsu Taizai/7 Deadly Sins),
7/12/2017 c26 Guest
Awsome but u gotta watch agents of shield since she is the main character and it's pretty good
7/12/2017 c43 8Tinian I'att
Pepper should definitely try to keep Peter away from Tony as mush as possible. There's no telling what kind of bad habits the kid might pick up from him. Loved the chapter, Pepper's a great choice for a mom. I mean she acts like Tony's mom sometimes, so why not. Looking forward to whatever's next.
7/12/2017 c43 Rocker on
I wonder if Tony's gonna ever convince Peter to get a science degree, just so he can call him 'Dr. Pepper Jr.'? I bet that there would be a lot of jokes if that happened. Whoever takes up this one would probably add that in there.

Okay, so I do have another Marvel mom for you to use! Maybe 2 actually... Okay, the first one is Shalla-Bal from Silver Surfer's home planet, Zen-la, who is also the girl Silver Surfer is in love with. Next up is that one girl who was accidentaly teleported onto Galactus' ship, and turned into his next herald, of the fire variety. I could try and think of some more, but I don't got none.

See ya later! Until next time, this has been Rocker on, telling you to rock on! Alonzi!
7/9/2017 c42 Tinian I'att
I figured Squirrel Girl was involved somehow, the title's a dead giveaway. I enjoyed this chapter, too bad you're going to be wrapping up this story soon I'm gonna miss it.
7/9/2017 c42 Rocker on
Oh, this is funny. I'm guessing that in this one, S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't know about his sister. Oh, that would be totally whelming to see!
231 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »